MikeySwansea
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all,

Been really struggling to find accommodation. I'm looking for a room in a shared house, or would be up for getting together with 3 or 4 others to rent a whole house. My budget is anything up to about £550 per month, but obviously the cheaper the better!

Please let me know if you hear of anything going,

Cheers,

Michael
miketango_hk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello,

My name is Michael Tang from Hong Kong, and I am in the same situation as you... I am also a first year student going into Bath Spa University.

At the moment, I'm still finding a place... But I have an idea.

To be honest, I understand that this is too sudden, but I'm just wondering if you want to share a flat with me, so we can help each other out?

Looking forward to seeing your message.

Best wishes,
Michael (sorry! we have the same first name)

P.S. if anyone else reads this message, and also in the situation, do please leave a message here, and we'll find together...
emturner5991
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am not returning to university so I have one single room available in Bath if anyone is interested? I think the rent is around £370 plus bills (£30 a month)

Emma
miketango_hk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Emma, thanks for replying... Is it possible to give me more information about this? As I am extremely interested...Which would be more convenient for you to contact, FB or email?Please reply, and with many thanks!!

(Original post by emturner5991)
I am not returning to university so I have one single room available in Bath if anyone is interested? I think the rent is around £370 plus bills (£30 a month)

Emma
Milena Bullock
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Emma
Hi Emma,
Is the room still free? My girl is Year 1 student at Bath spa. Thanks.
emturner5991
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi

Yes the room is still available, although there are a few other people interested, but feel free to ask for anymore information on the house.

Thanks,

Emma
Milena Bullock
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

Could we please arrange a viewing for tomorrow for example?

Thanks,

Milena
Hi

Yes the room is still available, although there are a few other people interested, but feel free to ask for anymore information on the house.

Thanks,

Emma
emturner5991
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Milena Bullock)
Hi,

Thanks,

Milena
Hi Milene

If I give you the details of one of the house mates I'm sure they can help as I moved home yesterday so the room is now vacant.

Thanks,
Emma
emturner5991
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Milena Bullock)
Hi,

Thanks,

Milena
Actually I could also give you the Land Ladies info as this may be easier.
Please PM me.

Emma
Milena Bullock
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That would be lovely, Emma.

Thanks.

Hi Milene

If I give you the details of one of the house mates I'm sure they can help as I moved home yesterday so the room is now vacant.

Thanks,
Emma
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads