Watch
This discussion is closed.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello!
Anyone know where I can get GCE Physics past exam papers and solutions? (similar to Mr Hughes)....Thanks.
Mockel
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have you tried searching on www.google.co.uk , I know this is pretty obvious, but still, you might not have thought of it.

Phil
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the only past papers i am aware of are the specimin paper and solutions on the relevent exam board website. finding past papers i always hard because i believe there are copywrite restrictions
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is where you love AQA; they are the only exam board that seem to put past exam papers online, and make them readily available to students and schools alike (probably to save on their own postage/printing costs).

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/phyA_assess.html

LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS to keep you busy. Some of the stuff on this particular exam board may not be relevent, but the core of it has to be.
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Thanks everyone...yes, the AQA site is brill! (even though I'll be sitting the Edexcel exams)
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's a shame that Edexcel (and other boards too) don't do the same as AQA with past papers.
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah... I need this as well, i suppose I could get the aqa ones , some extra practice wouldn't hurt!

but on the other side the mian benefit of doing past papers is to get exactly at what the exam wants... and if it's a different style you could be teaching yourself the wrong things.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
yeah... I need this as well, i suppose I could get the aqa ones , some extra practice wouldn't hurt!

but on the other side the mian benefit of doing past papers is to get exactly at what the exam wants... and if it's a different style you could be teaching yourself the wrong things.
:mad:

I MADE THAT STICKEY FOR PEOPLE TO USE THE RESOURCE!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
:mad:

I MADE THAT STICKEY FOR PEOPLE TO USE THE RESOURCE!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
christ... i said before, you didn't put ANY of the rescources I needed on it!!

Don't get mad at me for that, after all it doesn't mean I don't still need them.
kay_123
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
do they do past exam papers for all subjects? i find it really hard to navigate around the aqa site and am looking for textiles questions!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads