The Student Room Group

Aaah!Entrance examinations!!!

I'm a transfer student who previously studied her 6th,7th,8th,9th years in a different country (other than England).I have to do a 4 tests that will take approximately 4 hours.I'M SCARED. I've got revision guides from Letts and AQA-I'm finding english a bit tough!I have to study maths,science,french and english.
But I don't know what is exactly coming up...help please....:frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Moved to International Lounge, where you're more likely to get an answer :smile:
Original post by *Interrobang*
Moved to International Lounge, where you're more likely to get an answer :smile:

Um why have you moved this thread to the International Lounge? It clearly belongs in Study Help.
Original post by Snufkin
Um why have you moved this thread to the International Lounge? It clearly belongs in Study Help.

Because the OP has asked for help from international students for the exams that home students would not have to take.
Original post by *Interrobang*
Because the OP has asked for help from international students for the exams that home students would not have to take.

Why would international students be any help? As far as I can understand, the OP used to live abroad but now lives in the UK and needs help with an upcoming British exam. Surely British students (in Study Help) are best placed to help the OP given they have more experience with GCSEs/A levels.

Quick Reply

Latest