Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    P3. Anyone else? Ive been doing P3 revision since easter half term and I actually just cant wait for the bloody exam to be over now. I hate it so much. If I have to look at another parametric question or another differential equation or <insert P3 topic here> again Im actually going to think about ending my life.

ReputationRep:
    I don't do P3, but i do do P4 and P6, and all I can say is amen brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    P3. Anyone else? Ive been doing P3 revision since easter half term and I actually just cant wait for the bloody exam to be over now. I hate it so much. If I have to look at another parametric question or another differential equation or <insert P3 topic here> again Im actually going to think about ending my life.
    lol.

Before the exam you will probably say that you wish you had more time to revise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Don't do it ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    lol.

Before the exam you will probably say that you wish you had more time to revise.
    Nah, Im about as ready as I can be for this exam now, I dont think its going to know whats hit it. Just wait for it, itll actually be in ruins all over the exam hall after Ive finished with it

ReputationRep:
    i hate p3 with a passion... it's just so dull and i get distracted so easily when i do revision, but hey it must be done

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    P3 isn't so bad (exculding June 2003's paper).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shift3)
    P3 isn't so bad (exculding June 2003's paper).
    MINE. Bloody examiners!

ReputationRep:
    I quite enjoy P3 now - when you get a question rite it's so satisfying.

I can't wait for the exam now, as although I haven't done many questions recently I do feel really prepared now. Is anyone else slightly concerned though that they are NOT worried about it? I know I am...

ReputationRep:
    P3 followed by P6, in a hot sticky hall with mould growing on the ceiling...... I am going to die

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.