Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    P3. Anyone else? Ive been doing P3 revision since easter half term and I actually just cant wait for the bloody exam to be over now. I hate it so much. If I have to look at another parametric question or another differential equation or <insert P3 topic here> again Im actually going to think about ending my life.

ReputationRep:
    I don't do P3, but i do do P4 and P6, and all I can say is amen brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    P3. Anyone else? Ive been doing P3 revision since easter half term and I actually just cant wait for the bloody exam to be over now. I hate it so much. If I have to look at another parametric question or another differential equation or <insert P3 topic here> again Im actually going to think about ending my life.
    lol.

Before the exam you will probably say that you wish you had more time to revise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Don't do it ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    lol.

Before the exam you will probably say that you wish you had more time to revise.
    Nah, Im about as ready as I can be for this exam now, I dont think its going to know whats hit it. Just wait for it, itll actually be in ruins all over the exam hall after Ive finished with it

ReputationRep:
    i hate p3 with a passion... it's just so dull and i get distracted so easily when i do revision, but hey it must be done

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    P3 isn't so bad (exculding June 2003's paper).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shift3)
    P3 isn't so bad (exculding June 2003's paper).
    MINE. Bloody examiners!

ReputationRep:
    I quite enjoy P3 now - when you get a question rite it's so satisfying.

I can't wait for the exam now, as although I haven't done many questions recently I do feel really prepared now. Is anyone else slightly concerned though that they are NOT worried about it? I know I am...

ReputationRep:
    P3 followed by P6, in a hot sticky hall with mould growing on the ceiling...... I am going to die

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.