Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else not find Jack Whitehall funny? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just been watching some Jack Whitehall and I did not Laugh once, I found him more irritating than anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    Just been watching some Jack Whitehall and I did not Laugh once, I found him more irritating than anything.

Same here. Who in their right mind decided, this is exactly what television needs >.<

I doubt many people from his neck of the woods find him very amusing either.

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree with you , he is so unfunny

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I like him.

ReputationRep:
    I think he has decent jokes but don't like his try hard persona.

ReputationRep:
    His stand up routines are a bit dead but bad education was alright

ReputationRep:
    As far as his act goes he's actually quite funny, I just despise how much of a middle class **** he is.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    To me he's one of those comedians that are more suited to panel show type stuff: things where he's got a person(s) to bounce off a bit.

ReputationRep:
    his show 'travels with my father' was quite funny tbh. just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Not funny tbh
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    His humour/jokes aren't my cup of tea/what I find funny but he's popular for a reason...most people do seem to find him funny.
    I myself prefer something a little edgier but eh, at least he's only annoying and not much of a pr*ck

ReputationRep:
    Aye, he's shite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    To me he's one of those comedians that are more suited to panel show type stuff: things where he's got a person(s) to bounce off a bit.
    Yeah that’s what I’ve found.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.