I live at Claredale House in London; ask me anything!!

Watch
cardicant
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello my name is Claire!

I lived at Claredale House last year and will be returning there to live in September! I'm also a subwarden for the accommodation! Feel free to ask me anything about the accommodation and area!
Akkey
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello! New student here ^^ I know the post is pretty old but, I would like to know some stuff about Claredale accomodation, mostly how was living there and also about the location? Are there any good and cheap supermarkets around or anything like that? (Dumb question, but I'm not from London and I would like to have some advice ^^
Sheric
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, never stayed at the accommodation but went for a viewing. The location of the accommodation is perfect. Quiet and somewhat hidden. There are shops around, Like Tesco. There are other corner shops close by. Close to the Cambridge Heath overground station and Bethnal Green underground station. There’s a park close by, Victoria Park. V&A museum of childhood. A bus or train away from the bustling London city. Shoreditch is very close. It’s close to everything. I’d say you apply if you’re interested still, cause spaces fill up fast. Good luck. X
(Original post by Akkey)
Hello! New student here ^^ I know the post is pretty old but, I would like to know some stuff about Claredale accomodation, mostly how was living there and also about the location? Are there any good and cheap supermarkets around or anything like that? (Dumb question, but I'm not from London and I would like to have some advice ^^
Reviser4689
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Akkey)
there's a lidl 20 min walk away
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
What is the town like?
Reviser4689
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
What is the town like?
it's walking distance from shoreditch which is really nice and trendy. there are lots of nice cafe's and places to eat nearby as well. I really rate living here honestly
Michell_chan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hello! I am going to apply for claredale for 21/22, can anybody tell me when will the application process begin?

And how the application works? What's the possibility of being assigned a room?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (31)
11.4%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (152)
55.88%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (41)
15.07%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (42)
15.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
2.21%

Watched Threads