Why Don't People Like Luna Lovegood Exist in the Real World?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mpagtches
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just wondering.
spv
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Because there wouldn't be enough straitjackets nor pysch wards to fit all them in.
EloiseStar
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
because she is a fictional character and fictional characters aren't real.

also she is hands down the most annoying character in Harry Potter so why would anyone want to be like her?
EloiseStar
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by spv)
Because there wouldn't be enough straitjackets nor pysch wards to fit all them in.
lol accurate
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
they do
Calsiwm_Silicad
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mpagtches)
Just wondering.
This is probably the deepest thing I've read all day. I'm gonna put it out there - I wouldn't even want people like Luna to exist. She kinda sucks...

People like her obviously do exist. There are disillusioned , unsociable , crazy odd people across the planet.

:diep::diep::diep::diep::diep::diep:
Mpagtches
Rep:
(Original post by EloiseStar)
Doesn't mean that no-one can be like her though.
Surely you some people who are like fictional characters?
Mpagtches
Rep:
(Original post by K.C)
they do
Cool, can you introduce me?
The_Blade
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
This is funny because when I first saw her (13 years old) in the movie in Hong Kong I had a huge crush on her. Instead of enjoying my holiday I would just sit by the window at a in door Park/play ground and pray to god she would be my gf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lustawny
Report 6 years ago
I think the answer is that a circle has no beginning.
Mpagtches
Rep:
(Original post by lustawny)
I think the answer is that a circle has no beginning.
Does a square have a beginning? ... or an ending?
callum_law
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
also she is hands down the most annoying character in Harry Potter so why would anyone want to be like her?
How was she annoying? What planet you smoking?
Mpagtches
Rep:
(Original post by callum_law)
How was she annoying? What planet you smoking?
I think it was Neptune that they were smoking, but it could have been Jupiter.
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

I wouldn't mind her as a friend, she's nice.

There are much more annoying characters in harry Potter :lolwut: Harry himself for one, self centred little **** I tell you
Calsiwm_Silicad
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
I wouldn't mind her as a friend, she's nice.

There are much more annoying characters in harry Potter :lolwut: Harry himself for one, self centred little **** I tell you

No one quite as annoying as Dumbledore though...
Mpagtches
Rep:
(Original post by Calsiwm_Silicad)
No one quite as annoying as Dumbledore though...
Umbridge?
Calsiwm_Silicad
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Umbridge?
At least Umbridge is hot

:devil3::devil3::devil3:
Calsiwm_Silicad
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Umbridge?
Also Umbridge wasn't a liar like Dumbledore...
bassbabe
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
She's very odd.
Mpagtches
Rep:
(Original post by bassbabe)
She's very odd.
Is everyone just a bit too normal?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (72)
13.02%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.63%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.68%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.96%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.25%

Watched Threads