TajwarC
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm having CHEM5 remarked as I am 1 mark from an A at A2 chemistry. The remark was sent off the day after results day (I assume it's a priority) and I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone else had an AQA chemistry remark sent off? Or any other AQA science for that matter? And if you've heard back, how long did it take?
danno96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got chem 5 remarked. Sent on results day and came back yesterday. Mine was priority. How much did u pay for the remark ( it may not be priority) because with 1 mark away from next grade , they quickly remark them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
TajwarC
Rep:
?
(Original post by danno96)
I got chem 5 remarked. Sent on results day and came back yesterday. Mine was priority. How much did u pay for the remark ( it may not be priority) because with 1 mark away from next grade , they quickly remark them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's why I'm not sure if it was sent as priority, it was free (My school pays for them). I was 1 mark away from a total A grade but not close to an A in CHEM5 - I got 90 UMS and 1 mark more would mean 92 UMS in CHEM5 and 480 total. Maybe this is why?

Also if you don't mind me asking - did your grade change?
danno96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They probs didnt do priority if it doesnt deicde whether u get into uni or not coz they want to save money.

I got an A in chem. 3 marks off an A*, only went up 1 mark so didnt change grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
TajwarC
Rep:
?
(Original post by danno96)
They probs didnt do priority if it doesnt deicde whether u get into uni or not coz they want to save money.

I got an A in chem. 3 marks off an A*, only went up 1 mark so didnt change grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah unlucky
Chemnerd3.1415
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My Chem 6 when up 5 ums and my chem 4 went up 1ums. Now I am 1ums off and A so I decided to send off chem 5 today for a remark, has either of your chem5 gone up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads