The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford uni sep 2015

Doing business and financial management and don't know which halls to choose and they're going fast! Any ideas? I want somewhere fun! And thanks :smile:
Reply 1
i went too Salford uni today to check around the campus, its quite dull tbh and alot of construction work going on
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by wwelol
i went too Salford uni today to check around the campus, its quite dull tbh and alot of construction work going on

Did you like the rooms? And the student area?
Reply 3
Original post by Charmaine944
Did you like the rooms? And the student area?

tbh i dint see the student area, there was nothing really there, the student accommodation looked nice as they are brand new.
i was at uni of Manchester; and oxford road is full of life , Salford seems the opposite.
Reply 4
Original post by wwelol
tbh i dint see the student area, there was nothing really there, the student accommodation looked nice as they are brand new.
i was at uni of Manchester; and oxford road is full of life , Salford seems the opposite.

Well I'm going to some veiwings this Monday hopefully, so are you still at the uni of Manchester?
Reply 5
Original post by Charmaine944
Well I'm going to some veiwings this Monday hopefully, so are you still at the uni of Manchester?

actually im transfering from manchester to salford uni in order to redo my 3rd year.
but thus far, ive not been impressed. hope my view changes quickly
Reply 6
Original post by wwelol
actually im transfering from manchester to salford uni in order to redo my 3rd year.
but thus far, ive not been impressed. hope my view changes quickly

I hope it does! Just stay positive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending