Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Need to figure out where my local polling station is - I wish they'd stick a little line map on the back of the card...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Need to figure out where my local polling station is - I wish they'd stick a little line map on the back of the card...

yeah, that would have been a good idea...i know mine is in some random building on the campus...but quite where i dont know...so a post grad has said he'll take me n my mate!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    yeah, that would have been a good idea...i know mine is in some random building on the campus...but quite where i dont know...so a post grad has said he'll take me n my mate!

love Katy ***
    Thanks Katy - I found the card anyway, and then read the back where it said it wasn't necessary to have it, it just made it easier. The polling station on campus here is in the common room of my hall which is a 30 second walk from my front door! They like to make life easy for us!

(Original post by Pencil Queen)
    a reason why postal voting is helpful-unless you get lost on the way to finding a post box in the time of electronic communication that is..lol

ReputationRep:
    Ive sent mine off both at uni and at home. I agree about the envelopes being too small doh you would think they would make everything the correct size!

I didnt want to vote by post though, I would much rather have gone to a polling station Ive been able to vote for 2 years now adn each time ive been forced to vote by post.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.