Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Zapsta, the Adventures of watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    Indeed, hardly seems to be random whatsoever.

I hope the moderators will now remove the image from Zapstas original post.
    Zapsta could remove it himself if he wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    Not if it was done 6 months ago and hasn't happened since.
    I don't see anything wrong with trying to understand the problem so we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Daveo the only person who knows who wbl is though?

*plot thickens* :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    I don't see anything wrong with trying to understand the problem so we can make sure it doesn't happen again.
    :ditto:

How do we know this won't happen again??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilal786)

*plot thickens* :eek:
    Errr... WTF?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Because of the Zapsta/Daveo thing and the fact Daveo was mentioned in Zapsta's recent post.

04:49, 28th Dec 2004 Attachment Removed "Zapsta, the Adventures of"

04:49, 28th Dec 2004 Attachment Uploaded "Zapsta, the Adventures of"

04:49, 28th Dec 2004 Post "Zapsta, the Adventures of" Edited
    :rofl: That's around the time when some n00b posted all gossip_girls rep page.

ReputationRep:
    Oh for crying out loud. Whoever edited the pic should apologise. Zapsta should return permanently. The mods should keep themselves to themselves. The end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Niether do I, but people getting their panies in a bundle doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Oh for crying out loud. Whoever edited the pic should apologise. Zapsta should return permanently. The mods should keep themselves to themselves. The end.
    Have you even read the thread? :p:

i've got rid of zapsta's pic as he's now gone offline and obviously wasn't happy with the nasty replacement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Did you read the thread? :p:
    no i just read zappy's big fat long first post about darstardly daveo :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilal786)
    How do you know this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Have you even read the thread? :p:

i've got rid of zapsta's pic as he's now gone offline and obviously wasn't happy with the nasty replacement.
    Kind of

I'm just tired of all the mod wars. God knows what it's like in the mod forum. o_O

ReputationRep:
    Kind of

I'm just tired of all the mod wars. God knows what it's like in the mod forum. o_O
    hehehe, wbl or stringy or whoever it is, also had access to the mod forum and the pearls that lie within. what would happen if that information fell into the wrong, unassuming hands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    is it really this important now?
    well not if you're happy for people to go around completely changing your posts without anyone being able to tell

NB: The following does not state my opinion, just lists a series of coincidences.

Who is wbl?

1) wbl is someone who clearly hates Vienna (with reference to previous events).
    2) wbl hates Zapsta: see, well, this thread.
    3) wbl is someone that can get into admin control panels, easily.

---

1) Daveo is hardly subtle in his dislike of Vienna: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...earchid=810372
    2) Daveo banned Zapsta.
    3) Daveo has obviously had unauthorised AdminCP access at C+B. For example, the following PM was sent from an account that was found to share his IP:

Dear Users,
    At about 3pm today by looking at the source code of this website I found out that C+B are logging your password everytime you login....this evidence was clearly visible and was discussed by a few people however in the last hour or two someone has tipped them off that people know and they seem to have removed the password logging feature....however....it its likely this has been up a long time...possibly since the change from uniforums to *** when everyone was forced to log back in so they could find out your password as it is not possible to look directly at the database to find this information. I can assure you though that C+B know your password...
    Like I said, make of it what you will.

ReputationRep:
    Kind of

I think the mods get along with themselves better than the members get along with the mods.

ReputationRep:
    Daveo was on ***? :eek:

Mind you I was only posting there when it first started last summer. I am so behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moncal)
    I think the mods get along with themselves better than the members get along with the mods.
    *cough*Adshurgate*cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    NB: The following does not state my opinion, just lists a series of coincidences.

Who is wbl?

1) wbl is someone who clearly hates Vienna: www.freewebs.com/viennaisaman
    2) wbl hates Zapsta: see, well, this thread.
    3) wbl is someone that can get into admin control panels, easily.

---

1) Daveo is hardly subtle in his dislike of Vienna: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...earchid=810372
    2) Daveo banned Zapsta.
    3) Daveo has obviously had unauthorised AdminCP access at C+B. For example, the following PM was sent from an account that was found to share his IP:

Like I said, make of it what you will.
    but wbl didn't seem like daveo when he was on daz's msn :confused:
    hmmmmmmmmm
    :confused: this is hurting my brainnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    How do you know this?
    Well, he was the only one who had regular (?) contact with him when all that stuff with CAB and daz was going on.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2005
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.