Hello, I'm 23 and I'm dying, it's terminal. Do you think my funeral plans are okay ? Watch

Spoilt Boy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello

I would like your help please, would you check over my funeral plans for me please and tell me if they seem okay ? thank you everybody

I want people dressed smartly, in black clothing basically. I want my funeral to take place in a Baptist/Pentecostal church, If it would be okay I would like the songs '' I'm coming home'' by P diddy and ''See you again'' by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie puth. I would also like '' how will I know if he really loves me'' by Whitney Houston to be played.
I want my coffin to be carried by a black or white Bentley, I'm not sure yet if I want anybody sat in the car or if I want it empty next to my coffin.

I want a nice after party but preferably not in a pub as i don't like pubs but if pubs are the only thing available really then meh.

I'm undecided if I want to be buried or cremated,

if cremated, I want my ashes scattered over an exotic ocean where dolphin's/whales and other exotic marine life thrive.

if buried

I want to be buried in a quiet graveyard, with lots of nice flowers and somewhere that plenty of birds tweet that overall seems so peaceful

so, thank you and I hope you can help, cheers
PeakBellCurve II
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Troll/10
CaptainJosh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by PeakBellCurve II)
Troll/10
I thought this was serious then I saw Wiz Khalifa at a funeral.
PrimeLime
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Troll/10
True this; no one actually in this situation would post it on TSR.

Even if they did, what would they expect, some professional evaluation of a random young guy's funeral plans? :laugh:
catzilla
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think cremation is the best option
H0PEL3SS
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Points for originality, however, subject matter's a little too macabre..
3/10
VannR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Very good plans - no one could want for more. I hope that things go smoothly for you in this difficult time.
CaptainJosh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When I die I went them to strap me to an ICBM and launch me towards the Middle East.
Spoilt Boy
Rep:
?
(Original post by PrimeLime)
True this; no one actually in this situation would post it on TSR.

Even if they did, what would they expect, some professional evaluation of a random young guy's funeral plans? :laugh:
(Original post by CaptainJosh)
I thought this was serious then I saw Wiz Khalifa at a funeral.
Troll/10

Hello

I'm not trolling about death, that's sick.

I was asking for advice, if you think wiz Khalifa song see you again is a bad idea at a funeral, I may not have that played, and that you for the advice, that was all I ask. Why do you say no out of interest?

Basically, I am dying. from the moment I was born I've been dying, Whether I die naturally of old age or die from an accident such as a car crash, I am dying and my days are numbered, hence it is terminal basically.
I drive a car,I saw some dangerous drivers on the road today, all it takes is for one to hit me at speed and that may be it, I could be dead. so making early funeral plans I think can be a good idea, if you disagree with me then meh
VannR
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh for god's sake!
vela1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Spoilt Boy)
Hello

I was asking for advice, if you think wiz Khalifa song see you again is a bad idea at a funeral, I may not have that played, and that you for the advice, that was all I ask. Why do you say no out of interest?

Basically, I am dying. from the moment I was born I've been dying, Whether I die naturally of old age or die from an accident such as a car crash, I am dying and my days are numbered, hence it is terminal basically.
I drive a car,I saw some dangerous drivers on the road today, all it takes is for one to hit me at speed and that may be it, I could be dead. so making early funeral plans I think can be a good idea, if you disagree with me then meh
You're not terminal then you dimwit.
PeakBellCurve II
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello

You're the one that's sick! No pun intended.

Posted from TSR Mobile
justag
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello

Lol you're not for real

Posted from TSR Mobile
frances98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by vela1)
My thoughts exactly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
vis break
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
na man, u wanna play 2pac how long will they mourn me
and get your ashes made into a diamond you can actually do it.
Spoilt Boy
Rep:
?
(Original post by VannR)
Oh for god's sake!
??

thanks for the advice.

wait.... what advice? (you didn't give me any)
(Original post by vela1)
Terminal basically means final. I will die, that is a fact, whether that be in a a week or in 50 years, so because I will be dead one day that means each day that passes means a day closer to death, as my death will be certain at some point and I am getting closer to it each day I think it is terminal in my situation
You're the one that's sick! No pun intended.

Posted from TSR Mobile
why am I?
(Original post by justag)
Lol you're not for real

Posted from TSR Mobile
huh?
justag
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
??

Terminal basically means final. I will die, that is a fact, whether that be in a a week or in 50 years, so because I will be dead one day that means each day that passes means a day closer to death, as my death will be certain at some point and I am getting closer to it each day I think it is terminal in my situation

why am I?

huh?
Your original post was completely misleading. You're not dying. You're fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drunk Punx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
According to Wikipedia, 50-70 billions cells die a day. So technically he is dying, then regenerating, then dying, then regenerating, then dying, so on and so forth, veeeeeeerrry slooooowwwly.
So you could say that you're constantly in a state of dying, in which case he's not wrong. He's just not dying as quickly as someone who has [insert disease here]. The biggest cause of death? Life.

But yeah, OP was a bit dramatic :teehee:
Loopy91
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You say 'oh but I'm going to die one day so it's terminal', but you knew well and good people were going to interpret this as if you're fatally ill right now, because you said you don't want us to pity you, so indirectly you just admitted you're a troll.

0.5/10
Spoilt Boy
Rep:
?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So are you saying that in 100 years I'll not be dead?

I think the average age for most people to kick the bucket is around 70 - 85 ?

do you know of anybody who is currently alive at 123 years old? I don't think I know anybody that old
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (44)
16.92%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (19)
7.31%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
6.54%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (28)