Incredibly scared and worried about Uni... Watch

mlimbo_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm worried in case I've made the wrong decision. I'm going to Anglia Ruskin and the amount of people who have spoken to me have said that it's such a bad place to go. I really liked the open day but didn't really get to speak to many students to ask for their experiences. I could have gone through adjustment as my grades were ABBC but chose not to as I couldn't decide.
I'm panicking and need reassurance as I don't want to move away from home and regret it
ExRN
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What is bad for some people is good for others. It depends if the people you have spoken to are the same as you. If you put someone that enjoys clubbing in the countryside, they will says it's ****. Put someone that likes peace and quiet in the city they will say the same. Don't listen to people opinions on things that only you yourself can judge. Go there and dip your toes in the water and who knows, you may love it.
CharlieK94
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mlimbo_)
I'm worried in case I've made the wrong decision. I'm going to Anglia Ruskin and the amount of people who have spoken to me have said that it's such a bad place to go. I really liked the open day but didn't really get to speak to many students to ask for their experiences. I could have gone through adjustment as my grades were ABBC but chose not to as I couldn't decide.
I'm panicking and need reassurance as I don't want to move away from home and regret it
Hello mlimbo,

I'm a current student of Anglia Ruskin, going into my final year studying Business Management.
I've loved every second of my time here so far, after initially being nervous and worried just like you. Everyone here is so warm and welcoming from your first day until the your last day, including both the students and lecturers.
I went to 5 open days before choosing which university to go to, including, Birkbeck, University of Essex, University of Westminster, University East Anglia and Anglia Ruskin - I chose Anglia Ruskin based on my personal needs, open day experience and career prospects.
Don't worry about what your friends say, it's your choice and your future - not your friends
Hope this puts your mind at rest!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (33)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (262)
58.88%
No (150)
33.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed