ahmed1998123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i applied for dentistry in europe and got a place but I'm worried that if i go, the work will be really hard, i will fail and then drop out. At the end of it i will come out with no degree and a large amount of dept. I'm a student that tries really hard and really wants to do dentistry but truthfully I'm not naturally clever. this means if i want to learn something it takes me longer to understand.

my question is shall i apply for dentistry or a course thats not as hard.
KAWK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you've got the place, then I'm pretty sure you're more than competent. You needn't fear.

Which place was this by the way?
ahmed1998123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
sofia medical university
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just be aware that you won't be able to switch back to a British Uni mid-course.

Lots of people start professional courses in Europe (medicine, dentistry, vet etc) with the idea that they can just do one year overseas and this will get them into a Uni here. Or they think it'll all be much easier than it is and forget about the reality of living in a different country, culture and language, and want to swap back here for that reason.

It wont happen. UK med/vet/dent schools don't allow 'transfers in' and they also wont allow a year 1 restart using your overseas grades to make-up for weak original A levels.

If you start a dentistry degree overseas - that's it. Thats your one chance gone,

So PLEASE think very carefully before you do it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (333)
55.5%
I don't have everything I need (267)
44.5%

Watched Threads