organized person with iOS apps Watch

Lucas86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I’m a very organized person who arrange and plans activities carefully including my digital world.I use these three iOS tools to organize all my ideas, schedule, information collections almost everyday. Although I feel very satisfied with my tools, I still want to know your app selections to see whether I can be more organized :-)

Notescroll - fast and easy note taking app collects all my ideas and thoughts. Coolest feature of this app is that lets you browse all your notes like iBook.

OmniFocus - full feature GTD software organize all my schedule, todo ,task and homework lists. With this app, it is easy for me to get things done.

MacJournal - tree structure organization information organization app. all your information- text, Images, tables, files could be stored. It is also a great tool for blog usage.
GuppyFox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Take a look through my suggestions in the apps article collection I made for TSR: link

You should add your suggestions into the comments of it!

Personally I use nothing but Google, so for me it's a combination of Keep, Calendar and Drive.
Lucas86
Rep:
?
(Original post by GuppyFox)
Take a look through my suggestions in the apps article collection I made for TSR: link

You should add your suggestions into the comments of it!

Personally I use nothing but Google, so for me it's a combination of Keep, Calendar and Drive.
I checked all your great articles:-) I definitely should comment those articles.I also use some google’s service, gmail, map, etc.I hope you could also try my recommendations, those are good apps.
GuppyFox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lucas86)
I checked all your great articles:-) I definitely should comment those articles.I also use some google’s service, gmail, map, etc.I hope you could also try my recommendations, those are good apps.
They do sound really useful, I need to see if there are android versions!
Lucas86
Rep:
?
I feel sorry to tell they don’t have android version yet. I had a android phone before. I had the same choice as you when I jumped in Android.

Except for Google series app, there are also some supplement good organized app for Android. I would recommend Todoist to be used as to-do list and Pocket to be used as information collector for you to try.
Lucas86
Rep:
?
Not many people interested in organizing tool? Are we the only people talk about this topic?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads