The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

From a small sleepy seaside town....Hull nightlife xD

Hi all! As said in the title I am from a small seaside town in Devon, and the nightlife here is pretty quiet at it's best even on a Saturday. It's more of local thing and you'll see the same people every time and there's only one nightclub where everyone amasses to at the end of the night. So my question is, what can I expect from Hull in terms of nightlife? Will it be decent? (stupid question considering where I'm from I know but I would just like a voice on how it is). Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by angelofessence
Hi all! As said in the title I am from a small seaside town in Devon, and the nightlife here is pretty quiet at it's best even on a Saturday. It's more of local thing and you'll see the same people every time and there's only one nightclub where everyone amasses to at the end of the night. So my question is, what can I expect from Hull in terms of nightlife? Will it be decent? (stupid question considering where I'm from I know but I would just like a voice on how it is). Thanks!

There is already a similar thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58840497&highlight=hull
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Its nice to see i'm not the only person from the South West going up to Hull haha! I'm from Bristol though so I'd like to think i have experienced a pretty good nightlife here, was wondering the same though :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest