The Student Room Group

Girls would you date a guy with violet/purple eyes?

I was naturally born with purple/violet eyes and i wear coloured contacts to hide it. Only because every guy i meet laughs at them saying how girly they look. I know theyre joking but sometimes it gets on my nerves. Most girls seem to love blue or green eyes.
Evidence hunny :colonhash::colonhash:
Reply 2
Do you have albinism or ocular albinism? Because that's the only way 'true' violet eyes can occur.
Where's your evidence at?
Reply 4
Original post by Palestinian96
I was naturally born with purple/violet eyes and i wear coloured contacts to hide it. Only because every guy i meet laughs at them saying how girly they look. I know theyre joking but sometimes it gets on my nerves. Most girls seem to love blue or green eyes.

Yoooo, do you have that thing called Alexandria's Genesis where you are also hairless everywhere on your body except your head?
(edited 8 years ago)
Woah...purple eyes, always wanted to meet someone with them :O
wth, are you a Targaryen
Why the hell would I turn that away? :redface: Sounds lovely to me, but I don't pick dating partners based on their eye-colour.
its a sure sign that satan inhabits your soul, sorry. I'm out, dear xox
Say wallah they're purple
Do you know how rare purple eyes are? It looks nice, so I say you should flaunt it.
Yup defo. Purple eyes are beautiful
Sounds nice, show us pics?
Pics or it didn't happen.
Are you made of MAGIC. Please marry me and bring a unicorn.
Holy guacamole, yes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
This sounds like a lie.
Troll 4/10 - is possible but pics or didn't happen, plus who the **** decides by eye colour?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending