Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

When you dream about someone before you meet them what does it interpret? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There was this guy that i dreamt about him following me around wherever i went...finally, three months after that dream i actually met him.
    What does it mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    There was this guy that i dreamt about him following me around wherever i went...finally, three months after that dream i actually met him.
    What does it mean?
    you stalk people in your sub-councious and then will yourself into meeting them.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure it was the same guy? If it was a bad dream then it could be telling you to stay away. If it was a good dream then maybe it is trying to tell you to get to know him better. Personally I don't believe in predictive dreams. Is it possible that you had seen the guy around before and got a feeling off him and thats why you had the dream?

ReputationRep:
    another thing to add to that..
    I knew him and details about his family before seeing him..( i mean through the dream, including his cousins...)
    What about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Is he a hypnotist?
    Nope, a medical student..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    What does it mean?
    It depends if it was a nice dream or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    What does it mean?
    This happens often wiv my sis. She always sees dreams, as for example if she sees his friend in dream, she will meet him in real life soon. Sometimes she can see in dreams some things, which happen really in future. I wish she will see one day numbers for lottery.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    It depends if it was a nice dream or not?
    It was lovely..I felt a sense of security and warmth but also tried to hide from him but couldn't...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    It was lovely..I felt a sense of security and warmth but also tried to hide from him but couldn't...
    And what did you think when you meet him? Apart from being weirded out of course.
    Cos it might mean you are meant to be together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    And what did you think when you meet him? Apart from being weirded out of course.
    Cos it might mean you are meant to be together
    Well he's lovely, but has gone abroad....and my dreams have increased since then"about him"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Well he's lovely, but has gone abroad....and my dreams have increased since then"about him"
    I reckon it 'means something'

ReputationRep:
    does that mean if i dream about hot women

i will meet them soon and they will love me? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I reckon it 'means something'
    there's more to it...i'm freaked out..we've stayed i contact via the internet and can feel when one of us is ill or upset...I don't know
    How can i put an end to it?that's what i want to know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    there's more to it...i'm freaked out..we've stayed i contact via the internet and can feel when one of us is ill or upset...I don't know
    oooh that's weird... are you sure you've never met before? cos i always thought i knew a girl my bf works with and i only found out yesterday that we'd met years ago through someone else.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    oooh that's weird... are you sure you've never met before? cos i always thought i knew a girl my bf works with and i only found out yesterday that we'd met years ago through someone else.

lou xxx
    I'm certain i haven't met him but also through the questions i've asked him realised we have very similar roots possibly same ancestors but that's no reason for all this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Do you have a boyfriend? (I'm assuming your a girl? lol)
    Why are you so worried about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Do you have a boyfriend? (I'm assuming your a girl? lol)
    Why are you so worried about it?
    Because he's getting closer and closer to me and even he's experiencing the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Because he's getting closer and closer to me and even he's experiencing the same thing.
    Clearly you are meant to be together.

ReputationRep:
    bs...

If what you're suggesting was even remotely true...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
    bs...

If what you're suggesting was even remotely true...
    Actually not bs true..that's what i pretend when my friends see those weird reactions....

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.