The Student Room Group

is this girl my friend

A girl who showed signs of interests but started calling me a friend. Anyway I left her, got on with my own life as I have enough close friends and wasnt looking for morw

Anyway had a one night stand with an older student at a club, then she become a regular person for sex, no strings attached. We both agreed we would stop when we get in a relationship. Been going on over a month now.

Anyway the first girl, saw her in the library, was no space so sat next to her, also no harm in studying as we do the same course.

skipping all the we had conversation, a guy kept looking at me, She went onto say he fancies you. Then she started talking about this guy she might like, I didnt say anything becuase not my problem. She kept going on about him, so I started talking about my FWB. the only reaction at first was that she called me a toy boy. Then later she started asking questions about if I liked her, then she said I should dump her if I dont like her. She wanted me to dump her right at this moment, and she took my phone to do it.

The next day she texted if me I had dumped this girl, then she went onto to ask "did you really sleep with her?"

what does this all mean? is she jealous and regrets calling me a friend earlier?
Reply 1
Nah she didn't and doesn't fancy you. At most, she enjoyed the attention that came with you fancying her and is a bit miffed you're into someone else, but still that's a stretch. Let it go and stop looking for something that's not there - she told you outright she doesn't fancy you. Time to accept that.
Original post by Anonymous
A girl who showed signs of interests but started calling me a friend. Anyway I left her, got on with my own life as I have enough close friends and wasnt looking for morw

Anyway had a one night stand with an older student at a club, then she become a regular person for sex, no strings attached. We both agreed we would stop when we get in a relationship. Been going on over a month now.

Anyway the first girl, saw her in the library, was no space so sat next to her, also no harm in studying as we do the same course.

skipping all the we had conversation, a guy kept looking at me, She went onto say he fancies you. Then she started talking about this guy she might like, I didnt say anything becuase not my problem. She kept going on about him, so I started talking about my FWB. the only reaction at first was that she called me a toy boy. Then later she started asking questions about if I liked her, then she said I should dump her if I dont like her. She wanted me to dump her right at this moment, and she took my phone to do it.

The next day she texted if me I had dumped this girl, then she went onto to ask "did you really sleep with her?"

what does this all mean? is she jealous and regrets calling me a friend earlier?

I don't know but she sounds like a jealous and controlling bitch :biggrin: I'd cut all ties, with the library girl. She sounds like she just likes attention and isn't actually into you, why would she talk about this other guy? If she actually liked you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by AvaAdore
Nah she didn't and doesn't fancy you. At most, she enjoyed the attention that came with you fancying her and is a bit miffed you're into someone else, but still that's a stretch. Let it go and stop looking for something that's not there - she told you outright she doesn't fancy you. Time to accept that.

thnaks for the reply.

During library conversation we sat close, she touched my hair once and put it in place. Played with a scar on the back of my hand. And if I went quiet she would start punching my arm, getting me to talk again. If I didnt talk she will pull my arm closer into her body

Maybe she changed her mind.

I have let her go, this was the first time I spoke to her in 3 months.
Reply 4
Original post by Hayley Williams
I don't know but she sounds like a jealous and controlling bitch :biggrin: I'd cut all ties, with the library girl. She sounds like she just likes attention and isn't actually into you, why would she talk about this other guy? If she actually liked you.

Well the first thing I am guessing is that she is trying to make me jealous and show me that she is wanted by other guys. This is becuase in the library a guy kept looking at me with long stares. this means people may find me attractive so in urn she needs to look attractive.

During library conversation we sat close, she touched my hair once. Played with a scar on my hand. And if I went quiet she would start punching my arm, so if she liked another guy she wouldn't do this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending