Only 6 with my birth certificate name.

ReputationRep:
    Unique.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    105 of me. wow I didn't think there would be that many. yet my brothers and sister don't exist.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    imasillynarb, Kill three and have 666
    has anyone read the messages? they are kinda freaky

ReputationRep:
    284. Apparently someone with my name ate a squirrel once :confused:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    after reading the messages under my name, I have realised they are all planning a meeting. lol. There is only one girl with the same full name as me and her message is 'I know where you live...' yeah, scary.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently there are 3 Freddie Mercury's in Britain. Oh and I don't exist. Typical.

ReputationRep:
    There are 18 ppl with my first name..Dominika..and the message is>>>There are probably more people killed in yoghurt, cream, marshmallow and fluffy thing accidents each year then there are of you.

FREAKY

ReputationRep:
    Unique. Gosh I fell special now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Apparently there are 3 Freddie Mercury's in Britain. Oh and I don't exist. Typical.
    It only goes by the electoral register of 2001, so if you weren't registered to vote then, you won't be on it.

ReputationRep:
    It's not totally accurate, because apparantly I'm unique, but I know somene who has the same name as me.

ReputationRep:
    There are 19 of me and there is 1 homer simpson in the uk... COOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    There are two of me!!! Run to the hills and flee for your lives.
    there are two of me too.
    apparently I'm as rare as a wombats wingnut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggysqueak)
    "You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry. "

Oh dear.
    I don't exist.

Hey me 2!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    after reading the messages under my name, I have realised they are all planning a meeting. lol. There is only one girl with the same full name as me and her message is 'I know where you live...' yeah, scary.
    apparently someone with my surname is becoming a millionaire for designing a range of fashion items... sounds interesting...

ReputationRep:
    There are 12 with my name but I am not one of them. "There are probably more people killed in yoghurt, cream, marshmallow and fluffy thing accidents each year then there are of you. "

ReputationRep:
    speaking of same names..
    Today I was working at Magic Springs (an amusement park) processing season passes. One of the people who had a season pass said that she had had one before. So I did a search, and I came up with two people with her same first and last name (different middle name). These two people both had the same address and phone number as this lady. One of them shared her birthday and the other was 5 days older. She claims that neither of these people are her.

just an odd occurence

ReputationRep:
    I just got pages and pictures of myself.

ReputationRep:
    Only4 people have my name Sarah-Jane McInnes

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.