How to balance doing AS resits alongside A2?

Watch
tiggs9898
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
In my AS i got BBC (Maths,Business and Physics). Which was disappionting as i had been on course for ABB all year long. I am resitting a Maths Core 2 paper, a Physics Unit 2 paper and Unit 1 Business paper.

I was wondering on how to balance doing some AS resits alongside learning A2 material
SCAR H
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its 2:20 and you post this? Are you depressed?
imran_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SCAR H)
LOOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
satanicwarmaster
Badges: 12
Report 5 years ago
I was wondering about this as well. I'm getting two of my AS exams remarked. If the remarks yield no significant improvement in marks, I'll have to resit two AS exams or at least one of them to improve my overall grades. This seems daunting since you have to contend with A2 exams as well. It wouldn't have been as daunting if January exams hadn't been scrapped.
imran_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tiggs9898)
In my AS i got BBC (Maths,Business and Physics). Which was disappionting as i had been on course for ABB all year long. I am resitting a Maths Core 2 paper, a Physics Unit 2 paper and Unit 1 Business paper.

I was wondering on how to balance doing some AS resits alongside learning A2 material
I'm retaking the whole of AS maths as well as 1 unit from business. Overall I'll have 10 exams 6 for maths 3 for business and 1 for ICT. Light work g

Posted from TSR Mobile
tiggs9898
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by SCAR H)
Nahh Im just nocturnal
Raihan.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by imran_)
I'm retaking the whole of AS maths as well as 1 unit from business. Overall I'll have 10 exams 6 for maths 3 for business and 1 for ICT. Light work g

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brave lad
username1333513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ify g

Posted from TSR Mobile
NutellaLuv
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i'm in a similar position to you, im currently studying for my resits as i type, making clear revision notes this time so when it comes to the resits i'll only need to revise lightly as the information will already be stored in my mind.
I spazzed out during As so there's no way i'll be able to do A2's which are harder, stress out about Uni's and revise for my resits which will make or break me all at the same time (i have pretty high standards and its AAB or nothing)

People say that you'll forget info but i think thats lies, depends how you revise and i'd rather not have spazz attack part two this year again.
I have had loads of free time this summer so i've had alot of time to figure out what revision techniques work for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (617)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (768)
42.01%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (362)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (81)
4.43%

Watched Threads