Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It is a lovely peaceful summer's evening, when my stupid stupid neighbour, who has been at home all day cleaning his stupid car, decides that now, 8.45 in the evening, would be a good time to mow his front lawn. With his stupidly loud lawnmower.
    I am mad :mad:
    Why are neighbours so annoying???
    Share your bad neighbour stories here.

ReputationRep:
    My story's the same as yours except it was 8:45 in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    My story's the same as yours except it was 8:45 in the morning.
    In the morning there are stupid boys charging round the field next to my house on a bloody motorbike :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    It is a lovely peaceful summer's evening, when my stupid stupid neighbour, who has been at home all day cleaning his stupid car, decides that now, 8.45 in the evening, would be a good time to mow his front lawn. With his stupidly loud lawnmower.
    how unreasonable.

ReputationRep:
    My neighbour throws slugs over the fence, resulting in them splattering on the patio.

Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I feel your pain. My neighbour stays in his car and it aint even nice. It makes that aussie soap seem fake.

ReputationRep:
    I hate our neighbours, they little kids next door lost their cat and work me up at 7:30 shouting for the dam thing...yes, its true neighbours always decide to mow lawns at the most annoying times. Also another guy about 19, two doors down comes back at like 3 in the morning and just revs his engine....why :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    usually our double glazed windows ( when closed ) damp the sound

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)

don't have any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    usually our double glazed windows ( when closed ) damp the sound
    But it is hot, for the first time in ages, and I want my window open. The stupid b***** :mad:

ReputationRep:
    We used to have an old woman next door who used to give my mum cabbages whenever she saw her in the garden... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    But it is hot, for the first time in ages, and I want my window open. The stupid b***** :mad:
    phone his house and call him a "stupid head".

ReputationRep:
    Also, my neighbours occasionally provide free music for me in the evening .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    We used to have an old woman next door who used to give my mum cabbages whenever she saw her in the garden... :confused:
    :confused:

How did you get on last night btw? Did they go?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    My immediate neighbours are lovely (if a bit quiet) and they put up with all of our noise very gracefully.

The woman round the corner = oddbod though. She came round to our house, I answered the door, she asked if my mum was in :confused: it's MY house, told her this and she then tried to get me to sign a petition to keep her chickens :confused: , told her I didn't want to and she said ok and accused me of reporting her chickens to the council because the smell had made us cancel a BBQ - told her "sorry lady but we don't cancel our BBQs for anything, smell, snow, hail - nothing"....she looked confused and started talking about the council again :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :confused:

How did you get on last night btw? Did they go?
    Nope, about 40 ended up staying over and I got dragged into making breakfast, the house wasn't wrecked that much though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    My immediate neighbours are lovely (if a bit quiet) and they put up with all of our noise very gracefully.

The woman round the corner = oddbod though. She came round to our house, I answered the door, she asked if my mum was in :confused: it's MY house, told her this and she then tried to get me to sign a petition to keep her chickens :confused: , told her I didn't want to and she said ok and accused me of reporting her chickens to the council because the smell had made us cancel a BBQ - told her "sorry lady but we don't cancel our BBQs for anything, smell, snow, hail - nothing"....she looked confused and started talking about the council again :confused:
    How odd :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    want to know the worst thing ever? when you have had a late night and you sleep in, and some ****** starts his mower up at 7am on a saturday morning

usually i leave the windows open but at 8 i cant even be BOTHERED to get up and physically close the window

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    want to know the worst thing ever? when you have had a late night and you sleep in, and some ****** starts his mower up at 7am on a saturday morning

usually i leave the windows open but at 8 i cant even be BOTHERED to get up and physically close the window
    Or when there are morons charging round on a motorbike right next to your house *all* morning when you are trying to sleep :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Or when there are morons charging round on a motorbike right next to your house *all* morning when you are trying to sleep :mad:
    i live in a nice area, but sometimes we get the odd idiot roaring around on their little *****y 50 cc motorbikes

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.