URGH, total CONSPIRACY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    URGH, total CONSPIRACY
    Yeah, like, totally :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    URGH, total CONSPIRACY
    Just shutup and go and spend some money, no one wants to listen to ranting on about nothing using the amount of wit one would expect of someone with one braincell. Its shameful that I am related to someone as snobby as you are and please just listen because it is the view of many others...surely they can't all be evil. Who was it may I ask who tried to decapitate me with a hockey stick and later broke my defenceless door with a cricket bat....I rest my case darling sister :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    Just shutup and go and spend some money, no one wants to listen to ranting on about nothing using the amount of wit one would expect of someone with one braincell. Its shameful that I am related to someone as snobby as you are and please just listen because it is the view of many others...surely they can't all be evil. Who was it may I ask who tried to decapitate me with a hockey stick and later broke my defenceless door with a cricket bat....I rest my case darling sister :rolleyes:
    OMG - you and posh&loaded lib are borhter and sister!!! :eek: I didn't realise!!! So you were the one who got your brother kicked out!!! I am sorry posh&loaded lib, I have to take sides with your brother!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    OMG - you and posh&loaded lib are borhter and sister!!! :eek: I didn't realise!!! So you were the one who got your brother kicked out!!! I am sorry posh&loaded lib, I have to take sides with your brother!!!!
    thank-you I will remember that

ReputationRep:
    Well all side with you :eek:
    No offence, but she definitely sounds like a bit of a *****.

ReputationRep:
    Its ok!!!

ReputationRep:
    Mind you taking side with charters seems to have silenced his sister!!!

ReputationRep:
    woo yay we won...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.