The Student Room Group

Revision tips for iGCSEs?

Hey!

I've been homeschooled since Year 9, and I'm currently doing 6 iGCSEs with the hopes of taking 5 A-levels in college. But my problem is, I find it hard to revise, and fully digest the information. I've been doing really well in my studies, and I've improved alot in some subjects, but I want to make sure I have as much information as possible for my exams. So, I need revision and memory tips. If anyone could help, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Edit for clarity: I can revise just fine, but I worry that my methods maybe aren't the most effective, so that's why I wanted tips.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I don't mean to be rude but if you're finding it hard to revise for 6 IGCSEs then 5 A-levels is not recommended

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by n.safar4
I don't mean to be rude but if you're finding it hard to revise for 6 IGCSEs then 5 A-levels is not recommended

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't find it hard to revise, I was just wondering if people had some tips. I revise in my own way, but I want to know if there's a more efficent way. Also the only reason I'm only doing 6 is because of tutoring costs.
Original post by Amber130500
I don't find it hard to revise, I was just wondering if people had some tips. I revise in my own way, but I want to know if there's a more efficent way. Also the only reason I'm only doing 6 is because of tutoring costs.

Mindmaps worked for me (sciences/English etc.) and for maths, the Mathswatch CD was great.
Do as many past papers possible for all your subjects and you should be fine.
Reply 4
Original post by quentinhamilton
Mindmaps worked for me (sciences/English etc.) and for maths, the Mathswatch CD was great.
Do as many past papers possible for all your subjects and you should be fine.

Thanks! Yeah I'm going to do tons of past papers! And yeah I love doing mindmaps, so I should utilize them more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending