What degrees can I do? Watch
I'm dropping chemistry for A2, I'd originally planned to do medicine but now it's a bit of an unrealistic goal hahaha, I was thinking of doing biomed but a majority of unis ask for A2 chem so that's out of the bag... any suggestions on what other degrees I should have a look into? I like science and geography stuff.
You should probably look more into the geog route with your Chem grade.
Barts recently merged with Queen Mary, University of London and offer B.Sc. Global Health.
With modules such as..
- Social determinants of health
- International politics of global health
- Globalisation and health systems
- The politics and geographies of public health
You could work at the Department for Health, H.M. Government, big multi-national companies like McDonalds..
Writing for newspapers, magazines and books such as..
B.A. Geography (KCL) joint with B.A. Social Anthropology (SOAS).
- Geographical Foundations: the making of the modern world
- The Changing Natural Environment
- Ecological and Cultural Biogeography
- Global Political Ecology
- Introduction to Social Anthropology
- Social Theory
The link to King's College London dept of Geography
You could then go over to UCL for their M.A. Ethnographic and Documentary Film
Work for BBC Science, National Geographic..