Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yipee. i advise any1 with acne or spots to use erythromycin lotion without tablets! it works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    yipee. i advise any1 with acne or spots to use erythromycin lotion without tablets! it works
    where did you get it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    where did you get it?
    doctors, dont know if u can get it in the chemist but just ask ure doctor for some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    doctors, dont know if u can get it in the chemist but just ask ure doctor for some
    lol i dont think you can ask them to write you perscription for a certain medicine

ReputationRep:
    i'm glad they are going - everyone gets them, some worse, some not so worse: just part of human nature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    pure tea tree oil is so amazing... gets rid of them literally over night

ReputationRep:
    lol good for u,
    i dont have a lot of them.dont need this erythromycin lotion, however let me buy it if there is any of it in chemist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibble...)
    pure tea tree oil is so amazing... gets rid of them literally over night
    is that that stuff from boots? it neva worked on me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    u can find them in body shop as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    no i got it from the a health food shop... boots doesn't sell it in its 100% pure form!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    u can find them in body shop as well
    do u mean the face wash or the cream. i used the face wash stuff but it felt all tight and horrible. then again so does this lotion :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    do u mean the face wash or the cream. i used the face wash stuff but it felt all tight and horrible. then again so does this lotion :rolleyes:
    lol just the oil to put on the spot

ReputationRep:
    i think it kills bacteria or something i don't know but my friend use it.

ReputationRep:
    i had a couple of evil spots so left the oil on over night... they were completely gone by the next day!! (it stings like crazy though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibble...)
    i had a couple of evil spots so left the oil on over night... they were completely gone by the next day!! (it stings like crazy though)
    yeah i believe u picked it that's why

ReputationRep:
    i think it kills bacteria or something i don't know but my friend use it.
    ok thanx, i know my friend uses the 1 frm boots and said it works on her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    sorry...but the bacteria will soon become resistant to it...to the erythromycin...it's an antibiotic....just warning you...it only works for about a year....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    how much does it cost?i l buy to my friend on birthday in the future,lol.he has lots of spots

ReputationRep:
    yeah i believe u picked it that's why
    no i didn't it was just in its puss form (sorry if anyones eating) by the morning it was really really dry and so i flicked it asn it went!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.