Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    to want to swap rooms with my sister and for her to move into my room with my other sister, when they get on much better than me and the sister I already share a room with? It is driving me up the wall sharing a room with her, and since they both get on so well you would have thought that theyd get on much better sharing a room than either of them would with me.
    But no, she absolutely insists that she will not share a room with her.
    Why why why???
    :mad:
    *is in mad mood tonight*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    to want to swap rooms with my sister and for her to move into my room with my other sister, when they get on much better than me and the sister I already share a room with? It is driving me up the wall sharing a room with her, and since they both get on so well you would have thought that theyd get on much better sharing a room than either of them would with me.
    Why why why???
    *is in mad mood tonight*
    i know, start a MASSIVE argumant wiv ure sharing room sister and ure parents are bound to seperate u

ReputationRep:
    they do it to piss you off

sorry

ReputationRep:
    you don't get on with eeyore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i know, start a MASSIVE argumant wiv ure sharing room sister and ure parents are bound to seperate u
    Heh, that probably wouldn't work
    I don't see *why* they have such an objection to it, they are like twins in character and tastes and everything, they like exactly the same stuff. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Make a hole in your other sister's room's wall so she doesn't want to be in there anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    you don't get on with eeyore?
    I do and I don't.
    We are getting more and more different by the day, and she would be much better off sharing a room with my other sister.

ReputationRep:
    how old are your sisters in relation to your age?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Make a hole in your other sister's room's wall so she doesn't want to be in there anymore.
    But then I would have a hole in my wall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Or smash a window.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Yes, that is the dilemma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Why why why???
    *is in mad mood tonight*
    Why dont you swap rooms when everyone is out of the house. Back some cakes for your Mum so she dont shout at you and buy a pressie for both sisters and they will be cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Hehe carry on moaning this much and I will loose my reputation of being UKL's biggest moaner.

I guess its just not your day, the excessive heat dosn't help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    *is in mad mood tonight*
    Don't even start me on my mood. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Heh, that probably wouldn't work
    I don't see *why* they have such an objection to it, they are like twins in character and tastes and everything, they like exactly the same stuff. *sigh*
    tell ure parents and sister uve got flu or somethin really bad she might catch, but it still wouldn't change ure own room sister's mind.
    lol i dont make any sense! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Hehe carry on moaning this much and I will loose my reputation of being UKL's biggest moaner.

I guess its just not your day, the excessive heat dosn't help.

It is not my day, it never is :mad:

ReputationRep:
    word of advice...if you are going to start a full scale argument so you can move your sister out then remove any sharp objects from the house....
    Maybe you could put a partition...?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)

It is not my day, it never is :mad:
    I know the feeling, my sister has even followed me to UKL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    tell ure parents and sister uve got flu or somethin really bad she might catch, but it still wouldn't change ure own room sister's mind.
    lol i dont make any sense! :rolleyes:
    Lol, keep 'em coming Emmz, one of your slightly mad ideas might work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Why dont you swap rooms when everyone is out of the house. Back some cakes for your Mum so she dont shout at you and buy a pressie for both sisters and they will be cool.
    yea there's nothin to lose, at least it would work for a night or 2 coz they would't be able to swap back that quick.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.