(Original post by Charters)
    I know the feeling, my sister has even followed me to UKL
    So did mine :rolleyes: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Please, any more ideas? I'm desperate here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Please, any more ideas? I'm desperate here
    compromise wiv ure sister, like tell her she can have something of ures if she'll swap rooms! this wud at least encourage her!

or make ure current room really tidy wiv her favorite colour wall paper r somethin. no don't its too much hassle!
    if she really won't swap ure just gonna have to offer her money , how old is she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    compromise wiv ure sister, like tell her she can have something of ures if she'll swap rooms! this wud at least encourage her!

or make ure current room really tidy wiv her favorite colour wall paper r somethin. no don't its too much hassle!
    if she really won't swap ure just gonna have to offer her money , how old is she?
    My current room is really tidy, it's always me that tidies it :rolleyes:
    It's not so much that she doesn't want to move in here, it's that the other sister doesn't want her in here.
    GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    It's not so much that she doesn't want to move in here, it's that the other sister doesn't want her in here.
    in that case annoy her! like start snoring at night or keeping her awake so that she'll rather have ure sister sharing than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    in that case annoy her! like start snoring at night or keeping her awake so that she'll rather have ure sister sharing than you.
    I do keep her awake at night lol.... but all she does is tell our parents which gets me into trouble. Nothing works
    She is impossible. She thinks that she has the right to do whatever she wants and that she should have priority over me just because she's older. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I do keep her awake at night lol.... but all she does is tell our parents which gets me into trouble. Nothing works
    She is impossible. She thinks that she has the right to do whatever she wants and that she should have priority over me just because she's older. :mad:
    lol explain all this to ure parents and say its making u depressed etc and its about time u hd ure own space, compromise and say u'll swap back evry year r somethin.

ReputationRep:
    oh yea, tell them that all u want for a birthday present, is ure own privacy ie swapping rooms. this sorta persuasion works for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    lol explain all this to ure parents and say its making u depressed etc and its about time u hd ure own space, compromise and say u'll swap back evry year r somethin.
    Ha, yeah I'll try the parents idea
    She will be moving out to uni next year anyway, but I just cannot put up with her complaining about everyone and everything and how it sucks having me in 'her' room all the time. My other sister is just like this also, hence they deserve each other and I should have nice peaceful room of my own :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    She will be moving out to uni next year anyway, but I just cannot put up with her complaining about everyone and everything and how it sucks having me in 'her' room all the time. My other sister is just like this also, hence they deserve each other and I should have nice peaceful room of my own :mad:
    see, u'll get wot u want in the end anyway, if u can't bear another year though, do the birthday present thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    My parents decided to put 2 floors between me and my sister, personally I think a padded cell would of suited her more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    see, u'll get wot u want in the end anyway, if u can't bear another year though, do the birthday present thing
    Yeah I'll try lol.
    She also says that if I change one thing in our room while she is at uni she will see that I get into big trouble :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My parents decided to put 2 floors between me and my sister, personally I think a padded cell would of suited her more
    Bloody lucky you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Bloody lucky you :rolleyes:
    ......sorry

ReputationRep:
    ......sorry
    Don't be sorry, be grateful!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It does strike me as rather inappropriate to post your woes in a forum thread, Cate, especially if the person you're moaning about also reads the posts.

Wouldn't it have been better to approach your sister about these topics rather than ranting off the top of your head and saying things that, by all indiciations, are either false or exaggerated.

Hiding behind a forum alias and twisting tales isn't exactly the most honourable thing to do, is it? Thus, you are not doing yourself any favours.

Just think about it and next time you have a problem with someone, talk to him/her about it or else keep your mouth shut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    You dont say where you are in the family agewise? Youre sharing with your older sister (who's annoying you), but is the other one older or youger? If shes younger perhaps you could share the bigger room with her and let your older annoying sister have the smaller room to herself? That would seem like a compromise that would keep the older one happy? If youre the youngest and the middle one has a room to herself then there must be good reasons for it because that would be quite an unusual set up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K'uin K'ra)
    It does strike me as rather inappropriate to post your woes in a forum thread, Cate, especially if the person you're moaning about also reads the posts.

Wouldn't it have been better to approach your sister about these topics rather than ranting off the top of your head and saying things that, by all indiciations, are either false or exaggerated.

Hiding behind a forum alias and twisting tales isn't exactly the most honourable thing to do, is it? Thus, you are not doing yourself any favours.

Just think about it and next time you have a problem with someone, talk to him/her about it or else keep your mouth shut.
    They are not false or exaggerated, you only hear her side of the story. I am not hiding behind a forum alias and twisiting tales, she knows my username, and she is supposed to have left here for good now. And don't you dare tell me what to do, I did try to talk about it with her but as usual she doesn't listen. Give me a break, you can't possibly even pretend to know the situation just from what she says.
    And smaug, nah, the idea is that I need some privacy before I go completely mad.

ReputationRep:
    Hi cate have you found a solution to your problem yet? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Cate...you could move out.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.