The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Scholarships

Hello,

Im new to the forum so I apologise if this is in the wrong place.

I received an unconditional offer for PG Study at LJMU and awaiting a scholarship, however, I have received a scholarship from Liverpool University but still awaiting an offer.

I would rather to study at LJMU.

Should I inform LJMU that I have received a scholarship from another university but I would rather not study there?

If I accept the scholarship from Liverpool University, will this prohibit LJMU from giving me a scholarship also?
Original post by oashaikh
Hello,

Im new to the forum so I apologise if this is in the wrong place.

I received an unconditional offer for PG Study at LJMU and awaiting a scholarship, however, I have received a scholarship from Liverpool University but still awaiting an offer.

I would rather to study at LJMU.

Should I inform LJMU that I have received a scholarship from another university but I would rather not study there?

If I accept the scholarship from Liverpool University, will this prohibit LJMU from giving me a scholarship also?

Hi oashaikh!
I'm sure you have sorted this by now, if not then I'm sure the University will fully accept any offer you choose.
Do you have your accommodation sorted now? I have a room for sale in Atlantic Point that is perfect for students and across the road from LJMU :smile: £120 per week and will pay your deposit for you :smile: please message me with any questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending