Tily
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm starting Sixth Form Year 12 in a few days and would love to learn effective ways of revising etc to get top grades. I've seen a lot of people saying make notes, make notes, make notes, but make notes from what? Please can I have some help on doing well from the first day of A Level's till the exam and how to revise well, thanks.

I'm taking Geography, Business Studies and Psychology.
[email protected]
Badges: 9
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tily)
I'm starting Sixth Form Year 12 in a few days and would love to learn effective ways of revising etc to get top grades. I've seen a lot of people saying make notes, make notes, make notes, but make notes from what? Please can I have some help on doing well from the first day of A Level's till the exam and how to revise well, thanks.

I'm taking Geography, Business Studies and Psychology.
Just stay on top of homework and if you dont get something in a lesson dont just ignore it to come back to it later, try to understand everything as you do it

Make notes in lessons and then go over them and make notes on those for folders etc. use textbooks to add to notes from class
angelcake123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Psychology - memorize case studies off the back of your handdd, and answer essays with good structure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Louis Bohm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I found psychology extremely tedious due to the sheer volume of things I had to learn, I'm unsure whether they're changing the syllabus this year or what but I would go and ask for information on all of the topics you will be studying and get all the AO1s and AO2s and just remember them, it will put you so far ahead of everyone else. Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (98)
61.64%
No (61)
38.36%

Watched Threads