The Student Room Group

Worst date stories

Share them here :smile:
I was supossed to go on a date with this girl when i was in year 10
I had a Stats exam two days after so i stood her up and i didnt even text/call her to tell her i cant make it
She never spoke to me again
That must have been her worst date
Reply 2
First date with my first GF in highschool. We sat down for food in a local restaurant and our business teacher was sitting on the table beside us. Was awkward as ****.

Then he mentioned "how cute we were" to the whole class the following week. FML.
Reply 3
Original post by TwinnyP
First date with my first GF in highschool. We sat down for food in a local restaurant and our business teacher was sitting on the table beside us. Was awkward as ****.

Then he mentioned "how cute we were" to the whole class the following week. FML.

Aha oh God, that's awful. Hey, it could've been worse, atleast he didn't try to connect your tables and sit next to you xD
Reply 4
Original post by tealites
Aha oh God, that's awful. Hey, it could've been worse, atleast he didn't try to connect your tables and sit next to you xD

Sitting down for food and then having to say "Oh hello Mr Blackburn, fancy seeing you here" is bad enough. Don't fancy sitting with him aswell thanks :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending