Paul_98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I didn't do very well in my AS exams: Art- Coursework D and exam D.
Religious Studies- Judaism C and Buddhism E.
English Literature- Coursework C and exam D.

I don't know what to do next? I can either go back and drop art (seeing as I can't re sit it) and re-sit English and RE while continuing with both. But this year they're dropping the Judaism in RE and just doing Buddhism which i got an E in.
Or, I applied to college and got into the course i wanted. But i suffer with horrible anxiety and the thought of going to college scares the s**t outta me!
What should I do? Is raising my A level grades to BBC doable or should I just go to college?? I'm stressing out so much!
Thanks.
[email protected]
Badges: 9
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Paul_98)
I didn't do very well in my AS exams: Art- Coursework D and exam D.
Religious Studies- Judaism C and Buddhism E.
English Literature- Coursework C and exam D.

I don't know what to do next? I can either go back and drop art (seeing as I can't re sit it) and re-sit English and RE while continuing with both. But this year they're dropping the Judaism in RE and just doing Buddhism which i got an E in.
Or, I applied to college and got into the course i wanted. But i suffer with horrible anxiety and the thought of going to college scares the s**t outta me!
What should I do? Is raising my A level grades to BBC doable or should I just go to college?? I'm stressing out so much!
Thanks.
I think you should just go into college but make sure you are doing the subject you really want to do there
Louis Bohm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am in the same boat as you, and it was suggested to me that I carry on with 2 A levels and do a different AS or re-sit and AS so I chose to do a new AS level because frankly psychology was the single most boring course. Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.69%
No (315)
70.31%

Watched Threads