The Student Room Group

Men, do certain careers make women more attractive to you?

You know how men can (or think they can) attract women through their career/status? Can women do this too? Like do certain careers make women more attractive? For example nursing or physio might be useful in a relationship or a female solicitor would bring in good money.

Just wanted thoughts.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, professions like nun, nurse, air hostess, secretary, or schoolgirl.

:sexface:
Original post by Anonymous
You know how men can (or think they can) attract women through their career/status? Can women do this too? Like do certain careers make women more attractive? For example nursing or physio might be useful in a relationship or a female solicitor would bring in good money.

Just wanted thoughts.

Bump
I'm to become a barrister and my husband to be is actually a lawyer. He told me that he wasn't really specifically looking for a a woman in the same field as him. He said it was more crucial to him whether he clicked with her or not. So I don't think that's the case. However, each to their own.
Reply 4
STEM master race females only
Can't say it's something I've ever thought about, so I guess not, no.
Reply 6
Original post by TornadoGR4
Can't say it's something I've ever thought about, so I guess not, no.

So it wouldn't matter whether she was a domestic assistant cleaning up or a health professional?
So it wouldn't matter whether she was a domestic assistant cleaning up or a health professional?

If we have enough money to get by, then I don't see it as being a problem
Reply 8

Just wanted thoughts.

Not the career itself, and definitely not the status, but obviously the attributes that are associated with the career. Obvious examples: if she is a professional cook that would be attractive, if she is a primary school teacher or other jobs where she is good with kids, an academic so you can have interesting discussions with her.
Original post by Josb
Yes, professions like nun, nurse, air hostess, secretary, or schoolgirl.

:sexface:

Xd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xylas
Not the career itself, and definitely not the status, but obviously the attributes that are associated with the career. Obvious examples: if she is a professional cook that would be attractive, if she is a primary school teacher or other jobs where she is good with kids, an academic so you can have interesting discussions with her.

Oh I'm not good with kids so I'd need a man who was hah I'm more interested in healthcare/paramedic etc.
Reply 11
Oh I'm not good with kids so I'd need a man who was hah I'm more interested in healthcare/paramedic etc.

Fact: certain men are always gonna find you attractive no matter what career choices you make :smile:
It's quite cute when women have a career and all, but ultimately it comes down to their tits and ass.
Original post by Awesome-o
It's quite cute when women have a career and all, but ultimately it comes down to their tits and ass.

And if she will cook for you in the kitchen:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Wood cutter. :u:
Absolutely not. Everyone wants an intelligent girlfriend who can hold an interesting conversation and has goals, or whatever other attributes might stand them in good stead for a career. And practically speaking everyone wants a high-earning girlfriend too. But literally nobody actually cares about their girlfriend's career per se.
Reply 16
I want an intelligent career woman- who is ideally the same career as me or similar. (im dental) So, if she's a doctor, or surgeon, etc... so we both have a mutual understanding of how we are, but at the same time, we understand what each other goes through-a great moral support. A lawyer sounds good too!
Yes she has to be a musician and use me as her muse. Essential.
I would like someone compatible with what I want to be, so if I push forth with journalism (well, more specifically foreign correspondent), I would like a fellow one. (Though I wouldn't want to be in a relationship if I'm going to be moving about a lot, regardless. But it may happen.)
I sure like those strippers :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending