Srdjan612
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys, I want to know if computer science is a better a level than ICT. Does it offer a better career in the future? And how hard is it?
Async
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The answer is yes, computer science is far better than ICT. ICT is boring. Learning computer science already means you know ICT. Those who study computer science are the ones who invent and create the new things whereas those who do ICT are the ones who taught how to use the technologies created by those who studied computer science.
Srdjan612
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Async)
The answer is yes, computer science is far better than ICT. ICT is boring. Learning computer science already means you know ICT. Those who study computer science are the ones who invent and create the new things whereas those who do ICT are the ones who use the technologies created by those who studied computer science.
Thank you man I'm hoping to do well in it at A level I also hear computer science offers high salaries too which is good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Niyi Aderounmu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So let's say someone does a degree like Business information system and someone does the degree computer science. What types of jobs or what more jobs does each one provide?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (534)
66.42%
No (270)
33.58%

Watched Threads