Scroll to see replies

lol lots of people are going to join this! P3 suckz :redface:
Reply 2
kenkennykenken
lol lots of people are going to join this! P3 suckz :redface:

lol
P3 sucks i agree!

welcome to my club :biggrin:
Woohoo my first club lol. Are you doing the P3 exam this Wednesday?
Reply 4
kenkennykenken
Woohoo my first club lol. Are you doing the P3 exam this Wednesday?

yeah unfortunatly n im gona fail! wot about u
Yea Im doing mine on wednesday, Edexcel. I reaaaally hate vectors, as well as parametric integration! The number of mistakes I make on them is unbelievable lol.
Reply 6
kenkennykenken
Yea Im doing mine on wednesday, Edexcel. I reaaaally hate vectors, as well as parametric integration! The number of mistakes I make on them is unbelievable lol.

Have you read the notes on P3?
Can I join:smile:
Reply 8
Bhaal85
Have you read the notes on P3?

i read them i understood them ... but im still crap at it n i cant do vectors at all!
Reply 9
crana
Can I join:smile:

yeah u r most welcome :biggrin:
Reply 10
tammypotato
come and join the club!
:biggrin:

Is there an opposite of the club, e.g. UKL P3 Lovers Society, the ones who if we saw across the street, we would batter with our P3 textbooks, worse yet, use our rulers as some sort of machetes to cut them up into alpha waves?
Reply 11
I don't do maths because I was forced to do P1 a year early, I had a crap teacher so I did no work and got a U on the test :smile: It put me off maths...

Therefore I don't like P3 either :biggrin:

-=X=-
Reply 12
I LOVE P3!!

one of the few modules where i got 100/100 :biggrin:
Reply 13
Bhaal85
Is there an opposite of the club, e.g. UKL P3 Lovers Society, the ones who if we saw across the street, we would batter with our P3 textbooks, worse yet, use our rulers as some sort of machetes to cut them up into alpha waves?

I quite liked P3.
:eek: you got 100/100 on p3?! you're mad, MAD MAD MAD!! lol
Reply 15
4Ed
I LOVE P3!!

Nice one, I got 98/100.
Reply 16
4Ed
I LOVE P3!!

lol can u explain vectors in really easy language (keep in mind i dint do it in college coz we ran out of time)
Reply 17
Xulfer
I don't do maths because I was forced to do P1 a year early, I had a crap teacher so I did no work and got a U on the test :smile: It put me off maths...

Therefore I don't like P3 either :biggrin:

-=X=-

welcome in the club :biggrin:
Reply 18
Bhaal85

well we can have a combine society
Reply 19
mikesgt2
I quite liked P3.

Shhh, don't let them know, they'll beat us with rulers and heavy textbooks.

Latest