Last minute medway student accomodation available Watch

Esme_Hussain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys,

This is to anyone who is looking for last minute student accomodation/halls in Medway. (Greenwich, Kent and Canterbury Christ Church Universities)

BASICALLY! I booked in for Liberty Quays student accommodation but will now be moving to Canterbury so am looking for someone interested in a last minute student accommodation room.

Liberty Quays Single Phase 2 Student Accommodation Room in Medway.

The only requirement is you must be a student.

Large room with a double bed, ensuite bathroom, huge desk space and shelving.

I am more than happy to pay the £200 deposit for whoever is interested as I have already booked the room but am moving elsewhere so need to find someone to replace me and take over my lease. Which basically means you get a free £200 quid at the end of the tenancy as long as the room is in good shape

You'll be sharing the flat with 7 other students. There is a massive communal kitchen with two ovens, two fridges and a large sofa area for when you have flat parties or a couple of extra friends over. Downstairs there is a common room with a pool table, computer room and washing machine/drier room.

Available from September all the way through to July next year.

If you would like more pictures or want to talk to me directly PM me.

THANK YOU
Gialli
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I'm going to study in Medway at the end of September and I'm searching for a room. How does this accomodation cost per month?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.63%
Pop (231)
24.81%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.69%