study/revision advice for three sciences and maths.

Watch this thread
Sammy9898
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,

I took AS's in chemistry, biology, physics and maths. I got BCDD in them, with the worst being in Physics and maths. I plan to drop Physics but retake the mechanics paper and the coursework {I got a U in g481 and a C in the coursework} to bump my grade up. I thought I worked hard throughout the year but I've come to realise that I should have been more efficient and organised in my revision. I know I can do much better and I was predicted AAAA. I'm still going to aim for AAAA this year no matter how unrealistic it my teachers. :/. I'm retaking all of maths and biology {not sure on chemistry yet}. I did all three sciences with OCR and maths with Edexcel.

I was wondering if anyone had any revision advice/ study tips? I know I'm more of a visual learner so if anyone has any visual methods of revision {or in general any} that could help me get better grades next year?

Thank you to anyone who can help!

P.S: How useful are revision timetables? I've heard mixed opinions on them so I don't know whether I should make one this year or not..
Sammy9898
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Anyone?
youreanutter
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
you should put this in the a level forum that is how i get lots of replys for these types of questions
also as i am intrigued too tag me in it please
Sammy9898
Rep:
yeah, thanks. How would I move it? Would I need a mod to do that?
youreanutter
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Sammy9898)
yeah, thanks. How would I move it? Would I need a mod to do that?
aha just do a brand new post and tag me aha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
42.61%
The paper was reasonable (220)
42.8%
Not feeling great about that exam... (47)
9.14%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
5.45%

Watched Threads