Domouser
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello I'd like to know which one would be more beneficial in terms of applying to universities!
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Protagoras
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It depends on what you want to do.

Studying in Germany would be fascinating compared to all the drones on here talking about Oxford and Cambridge all the time.

Religious studies allows you to delve into ancient history and understand the modern world such as separatism in communities in the UK.

It all depends on what you want to do, so what do you want to do?
shadowdancer97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did RE at A-level and I found that as an A-level it helped me to develop a lot of skills, especially in terms of structuring essays and analysing, rather than just rote learning. I also managed to get the 5 UCAS offers that I wanted [including 3 Russel Group unis, if that matters to you?], so it was a beneficial subject for me. I suppose it depends on what course you're planning to study at uni [n terms of requirements?] and what your other A-levels are?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.22%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (27)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (49)
27.22%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.33%

Watched Threads