The Student Room Group

Girls have you ever been rejected harshly by a guy?

What was the situation and was it by someone you knew or a randomer?

I always hear about guys complaining about harsh rejections but us girls can suffer from it too!

Scroll to see replies

It's 3.30am and op is thinking about life's biggest questions on tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by The_Blade
It's 3.30am and op is thinking about life's biggest questions on tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep you got it :P I can't sleep :/
I once asked a guy in class if I could borrow his pen. He said no :indiff: rejection hurts.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I once asked a guy in class if I could borrow his pen. He said no :indiff: rejection hurts.

Maybe it was his only pen
Yes I once had a guy yell at me that he was disgusted that I liked him and threw me out of his house. I've never confessed to liking anyone since and no guy has ever liked me so I guess I will be boyfriendless forever :frown:
I've rejected girls harshly. It became necessary.
Reply 7
Original post by Infraspecies
I've rejected girls harshly. It became necessary.

What happened? :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
What happened? :s-smilie:

One can only say "I'm really sorry, I'm gay" so many times.
Yup I have. The annoying part was the guy lead me on.
Original post by RainbowKiwi

The pen is clearly a metaphor for something else I suppose? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't hear girls complain about it as much because it doesn't happen to them in the same frequency as it does to men.
Original post by student050996
Maybe it was his only pen

I refuse to believe that :hand:

Original post by lilzoldier
The pen is clearly a metaphor for something else I suppose? :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's a metaphor for...

Spoiler

yep, lost quite a lot of confidence over it because I just wanted to do something fun like you're supposed to do when you're young.... But basically this person had let themselves go and felt ashamed so he didn't want to try anything new anymore it seemed to me.....now this person has actually got married out of spite 2 days after my birthday probably because the day wasn't free on my actual birthday .....so crazy but just goes to show how petty some people are. I have no idea why you'd want to be married so young either ...but leave him to it :wink:
Yeah I've been rejected more times than I've been liked back. The first time was the worst but after that I bounced back fairly quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Yes I once had a guy yell at me that he was disgusted that I liked him and threw me out of his house. I've never confessed to liking anyone since and no guy has ever liked me so I guess I will be boyfriendless forever :frown:

I find this funnier than I should.
Yes, I have been rejected harshly before ..
He said to me : don't you ever talk to me again or say hi and don't even look at me .
the only thing I did to him was telling him that I had a crush on him and his response was so mean.
Now I'm over him and I don't like him anymore.
But he stares at me when ever he sees me -btw we are in the same college- and I really want to know why he stares at me .
I am a guy and have done a friendzone and sisterzone to 2 different (obv) girls in the past month - we still talk but im not romantically interested in them because i crush their friend :biggrin:

I have also been second choiced by a third girl :'( the friend
No, although I've never asked a guy out lol
Reply 19
Yes I once had a guy yell at me that he was disgusted that I liked him and threw me out of his house.

hahahhahahhahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending