Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Will the fans behave themselves do you reckon? If they don't, the english FA will get the blame. I mean, they could ban people from watching the games, but is it really their fault if there are some awful unheard offans who cause trouble?
    Will the fans listen to Sven's plea, and behave. If not, imagine england's reputation after the tournament. We'd be thrown out of it, and totally disgraced and humiliated, perhaps just because of a few supposed fans.

ReputationRep:
    I can see thousands of "England supporters" destroying everything there is in Portugal days before kick-off with horrible french accents. conspiracy looms.

ReputationRep:
    you've got to have a few idiotic fans - If you don't thats like Arsenal finishing a game with all 11 men on the field!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it will be too bad. Hopefully the thread of expulsion will stop people from acting stupidly. You will always get some idiots though

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.