Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

too hot to sleep watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetSugar)
    LOL its in the 20's and you guys are boiling!? Ahh the english are a funny lot!
    yeah

pffffffft

it's late 20's but it's not the heat, it's the humidity, there is no breeze, it's just really sticky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    i dunno ... coz its bradford ... n more specifically england!
    :rolleyes: we're in england and we are hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetSugar)
    LOL its in the 20's and you guys are boiling!? Ahh the english are a funny lot!
    i agree!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've just put on my dressing gown on top of what I'm wearing coz I'm cold. I could have just shut the window, but that would have been too sensible.....

Isn't it sposed to get hotter tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    :rolleyes: we're in england and we are hot
    becoz u lots r used to b cold!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    I've just put on my dressing gown on top of what I'm wearing coz I'm cold. I could have just shut the window, but that would have been too sensible.....

Isn't it sposed to get hotter tomorrow?
    no they said it would get colder on sky news today!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    yeah i barely slept last nite either
    what side of Aylesbury are you at? dont expect it to be much different
    The **** side, near the big tesco

ReputationRep:
    damn sky news! they're gonna jinx the good weather again! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    oh. ha ha. i swear someone told me its supposed to get hotter. Although I'm not bothered either way as long as we don't suddenly get thrown into the depths of january weather

ReputationRep:
    yeah

pffffffft

it's late 20's but it's not the heat, it's the humidity, there is no breeze, it's just really sticky
    Ahh excuses, excuses! Although the humidity thing is true I think, where I live the humidity is really low so mid-20's would probably seem cooler than it would in england..although maybe now i'm just making excuses to reassure myself that I won't die from the cold in October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    damn sky news! they're gonna jinx the good weather again! :mad:
    lol i hope its gona get really cold n ull all b saying ... its too cold .. im freezing ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    oh. ha ha. i swear someone told me its supposed to get hotter. Although I'm not bothered either way as long as we don't suddenly get thrown into the depths of january weather
    id actually enjoy a day or 2 of snow

ReputationRep:
    lol i hope its gona get really cold n ull all b saying ... its too cold .. im freezing ...
    no! i hope not! :mad:

anyways, we wont be sayin its really cold we're used to it remember it'd be you whos gonna say it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    The **** side, near the big tesco
    thats not **** is it?

Elm Farm is the place that seems to be swarming with Kevs/chavs these days

ReputationRep:
    I have my window wide open and am still roasting...whats worse is i know have about a daddy long legs and many gnats and buggy things in my room. Grrr. Plus, my window directly faces where the sun comes up in the morning, so come 6am I will be awake and sweaty and horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Brits, in my experience, have a temperature range of about 10 degrees that they can tolerate. It does depend on the humidity, but it hasn't been that bad today - spend a few weeks in Mexico in the rainy season and you will learn the meaning of the word! And Switzerland was -15 at some times, but still didn't feel too bad because it was so dry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I have my window wide open and am still roasting...whats worse is i know have about a daddy long legs and many gnats and buggy things in my room. Grrr. Plus, my window directly faces where the sun comes up in the morning, so come 6am I will be awake and sweaty and horrible.
    lol nice, i'm sweating at the moment coz i been chasing a daddy long leg round the room for 10 minutes!!! it doesn't stop bouncing around the damn little thing! no wonder kids pull their legs off....i've closed the winda now

ReputationRep:
    thats not **** is it?

Elm Farm is the place that seems to be swarming with Kevs/chavs these days
    You should see my street. They should rename it Kev Street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I have buggy things flying about my room too. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    You should see my street. They should rename it Kev Street.
    you should see Elm Farm shops

or in fact next door to my house

i swear my neighbours are the female blazin Squad and seem to invite So solid cru every day

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.