Turn on thread page Beta

too hot to sleep watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    doesnt give you the sea breeze though

as for Mk, that place seems more popular for the Skaters
    That too- but if you go on the X15 to or from MK on a Saturday, there's almost guaranteed to be a group of kevs. I suppose the place just draws in teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    That too- but if you go on the X15 to or from MK on a Saturday, there's almost guaranteed to be a group of kevs. I suppose the place just draws in teenagers.
    yeah

anywhere that has a leisure centre or something lik that will be swarming with the cocks

ReputationRep:
    ... or anywhere they can get **** underage
    ... or anywhere they can buy crappy sportswear to wear everywhere BUT the gym
    ... or anywhere where there's petty vandalism to be done
    ... or anywhere they can chat up ugly Kev Girls who are fat and ugly

etcetc

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong with kevs, just because I wear McKenzie hoodies and cant speak properly, doesnt make me a bad person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    There is nothing wrong with kevs, just because I wear McKenzie hoodies and cant speak properly, doesnt make me a bad person.
    there aint nuffin wrong wi me even though my clothes were £2 from the market stall an i never learned to read cos thats for saddos i wanna just have a baby called Shayneaiala-feee-Pebble and live in Saarfcour' innit.

ReputationRep:
    Youre just a bunch of chav bashers, theres no need is there. Be honest. They are the same as everyone else, just different...cant be hating them for that yo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    How come all of the chavs nationwide end up with the same clothing? Is there like a special fashion magazine for chavs or something?
    Because they're too stupid to actually pick out their own clothing, they just all copied the King Kev who was the baddest safest man in MacDonalds.

I'm just talking crap now

ReputationRep:
    Do chavs dahn sarf tuck their tracky bottoms into their socks too? Who started that particular 'trend'?

I reckon somewhere there is a retired fashion designer having a laugh telling chavs what will look good...
    Yep.. see, that proves my theory that all kevs just copy each other because they lack enough brain cells to form their own taste.

ReputationRep:
    Do chavs dahn sarf tuck their tracky bottoms into their socks too? Who started that particular 'trend'?

I reckon somewhere there is a retired fashion designer having a laugh telling chavs what will look good...
    Yeh, it looks good if you ask me, I like it.

ReputationRep:
    But somehow it propagates across the country!

Or maybe its part of chaos theory - millions of chavs simultaneousy and spontaneously starting to think those blue and white hooped tops look cool.
    Or perhaps certain brands are more inclined to fall off the back of a lorry?

ReputationRep:

Sounds like soemthing YSL would do for revenge.

ReputationRep:
    Areyou daring to suggest those tres chic Henri Lloyd tops aren't kosher?
    As kosher as you can get for "two for a tenner" down the market

ReputationRep:
    www.completeshite.com/chav/toptrumps.pdf
    OMG that link is gonna kill me. That's great stuff

ReputationRep:
    I sincerley hope that I never ever meet the Addams' Family Scroungers in a dark alley....no, any alley at all!! :eek:

And that kid by the bus-stop.....it looks like his pj's are still on!! Surely some of these pikeys cant exist in real life!! (i can hope)

Then again.....maybe it's because i've neva been to Aylesbury

ReputationRep:
    The chav by the wheelie bin looks a bit like me I reckon :eek:
    Lol!! I'll have to go with you on that, since I am unable to judge! Still the pic is wonderfully minimialistic, like the foster's advert....all thats missing is the tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadLy)
    Then again.....maybe it's because i've neva been to Aylesbury
    Don't come here, unless you need Kev cadavers. If so, then pleasepleaseplease visit

ReputationRep:
    indeed its too hot to sleep...i'm drinking water (alot of it) to cool myself down...but i'm also going to the toliet every 5 mins

ReputationRep:
    its like my worst nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Don't come here, unless you need Kev cadavers. If so, then pleasepleaseplease visit
    Well, judging by every1's reactions to what we do with our cadavers :rolleyes: (its all in the name of further education), we're gonna need all the contributions we can get

However, a requirement for a cadaver is that it doesnt move (something you'll have to work on....maybe infiltrate BigKev's den at MaccyD's).....we'll waive the quality assessment this time

ReputationRep:
    Oh god! Where do I start! what you refer to as Chavs we refer to as Bogans.

I drove through Hendra the other day :eek: (no thats not the shock!) and I saw whole heaps of Eminem wannabe's in that silke white parachute material trackiedaks and bling bling. Other you see are skanky girls who think its a good look to wear miniskirts in neon (yes, thats right, neon) colours half way down their asses, hooker boots and tiny chesty bond singlets. I was scarred for the whole day.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.