Turn on thread page Beta

too hot to sleep watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Excellent. I will be in Oz next month, I will scout out the Sydney chavs...
    Oh! May god... or spiritual equivelent be with you my friend. Just dont stray too far into Cabramatta... you may never come out alive. (Literally)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I thought I might stop off in Redfern Station
    here, you might need this... *hands over M15, a shield, a Tank and some tear gas.**

ReputationRep:
    no you should have a great time, I adore Sydney, so much more going on than in Brisvegas. Infact im Jealous, and Im only an hour and a half plane journey away, not far at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    yeah i barely slept last nite either
    what side of Aylesbury are you at? dont expect it to be much different
    I didn't sleep at all on Monday night and I had two exams so yesterday evening at about 8 o'clock I crashed out completely then woke up at half 3 this morning and couldn't sleep...

I prefer it being hot to being rainy and horrible though

ReputationRep:
    imalways hot! im wearin black today! not b.coz i want to, but because i have no other colour clothes! i have a p[ink top but its got stains on, and a white one but iu look huuuuge in it. and i have no money to buy new tops

ReputationRep:
    I got sunburnt yesterday walking to school and back (twice so walking for about 2 hours...)

ReputationRep:
    I invite you to spend christmas at my house!!!!... (aka 7th circle of hell)

ReputationRep:
    I got sunburnt just walking home. and it's that hot i'm sleeping with just a sheet covering my at night.

ReputationRep:
    damn it! ice cream van parked right infront of me house!

ReputationRep:
    Barely slept last nite but now i've just got back from a very short, pointless day at school

i'm getting a bit browner now

just had a twister as well :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    damn it! ice cream van parked right infront of me house!
    You had to bring up Ice Cream didn't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    it's really sticky today, i'm sweating like a paedo in mothercare

i just know i wont sleep tonight

it's really annoying, i want to sleep but i know i cant, anyone else the same?
    yeh i had a real hard time yesterday - i was stuck in a car with 4 other people too for two hours in that heat!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, its very hot. Especially UPSTAIRS! We have a big fan, but it's in the ATTIC! Argh! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    Yes, its very hot. Especially UPSTAIRS! We have a big fan, but it's in the ATTIC! Argh! :rolleyes:
    So wouldn't it make sence to go and get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    hmm isnt this amusing!!
    i wonder what you people would do if u came here! its hot all the time
    whats the temperature! come on

ReputationRep:
    That damn daddy long legs was buzzing last night and it peed me off so I chased it round my room with a magazine but the damn thing wouldn't die. In the end I managed the old glass and paper thing and managed to get it out of the window, so it could bugger off and annoy someone else!

ReputationRep:
    i couldnt sleep last night, had to get up at 9 to let a builder into the house, went back to bed and kept on waking up - i feel like im going to collapse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    hmm isnt this amusing!!
    i wonder what you people would do if u came here! its hot all the time
    whats the temperature! come on
    I know! same goes for here, I think everyone on here would die...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.