The Student Room Group

Need Advice - Re-doing year 12

Hi,

I did 3 AS Levels this year in Chemistry, History and Politics and did quite badly. As a result I have to redo my Year 12 and am planning to redo History and Politics whilst swapping chemistry for Religious Studies.

As I have heard there will be a new A Level system in which - for some subjects at least - you sit all the exams at the end of the second year. (However, I do not fully understand this.)

Would someone please be kind enough to tell me when I will sit my exams for the coming two years.

Cheers!
Reply 1
Original post by palmerme1
Hi,

I did 3 AS Levels this year in Chemistry, History and Politics and did quite badly. As a result I have to redo my Year 12 and am planning to redo History and Politics whilst swapping chemistry for Religious Studies.

As I have heard there will be a new A Level system in which - for some subjects at least - you sit all the exams at the end of the second year. (However, I do not fully understand this.)

Would someone please be kind enough to tell me when I will sit my exams for the coming two years.

Cheers!

best thing to do is talk to your teachers :smile:
You will resist the papers in the same format as you did this year. The new a level starts next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in a similar predicament as yours as I am also planning to redo my AS years and change subjects of I must. I would really like to know whether I am capable to do that or not.
Reply 4
As I am redoing the year as opposed to just retaking, I have to start year 12 again. Therefore, the subject history is changing....and am unsure as to when I will sit the exams

Quick Reply

Latest