What is a romantic relationship?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How is it different to a close friendship or FwB? Seriously. I know that romantic relationship = more than close friend you have sex with but the 'romance' element seems nebulous to me
LeyK
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firstly the difference between romantic relationship and close friendship or FwB is the word friend
Like learn to ready buddy

Secondly romance is just a term people use when they need to be come more lovey dovey (well if their in a relationship) and shows 'emotion level = 100%' I guess
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A romantic relationship is when you dip your MacDonalds chips in sweet and sour sauce :love:
Eveiebaby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How is it different to a close friendship or FwB? Seriously. I know that romantic relationship = more than close friend you have sex with but the 'romance' element seems nebulous to me
There is more intense emotional attachment and physical affection in a romantic relationship than FWB or friendship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
purplehedgehog11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eveiebaby)
There is more intense emotional attachment and physical affection in a romantic relationship than FWB or friendship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
More intense physical affection?
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can do things that you wouldn't do with the other two, like take them on dates, serenade them, flirt with them etc.
Eveiebaby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by purplehedgehog11)
More intense physical affection?
More intense emotional attachment and more affection.

You misinterpreted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
61.18%
No (66)
38.82%

Watched Threads