We're on our way to make it 10 in a row
1440984490063.jpg

Until The Last Rebel
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know there are Tims on here somewhere...TSR CSC :biggrin:
Reply 2
"When you pull on that jersey you're not just playing for a football club, you're playing for a people and a cause"
Tommy Burns (RIP)
Tfw Celtic have won more European cups than your own club.
Reply 4
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Also worth noting that every member of the team was born within 30 miles of Celtic Park. The Lisbon Lions did something that won't be don't again in that respect. A bit like you lot with the invincibles :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by M67
Also worth noting that every member of the team born within 30 miles of Celtic Park. The Lisbon Lions did something that won't be don't again in that respect. A bit like you lot with the invincibles :wink:

I know who'd be happy about that! They better all be Celtic supporters as well or else face the wrath of Mr @TornadoGR4 over here. And ahhh okay cool, interesting fact :smile:
Reply 6
I know who'd be happy about that! They better all be Celtic supporters as well or else face the wrath of Mr @TornadoGR4 over here. And ahhh okay cool, interesting fact :smile:

Oh they all were, don't worry about that.
Reply 7
Paradise on a European night really is something special.

https://youtu.be/8sf711rNtc4
Reply 8
Green Brigade Ultras 2006

https://youtu.be/dyTh4VWhdME

Can't relate.

Was with the thread until OP posted:

Proud of our Irish roots;proud to side with the oppressed

Reply 10
1441033254049.jpg
Reply 11
Original post by Wilfred Little
Can't relate.

Was with the thread until OP posted:

Showing solidarity with oppressed causes is something woven into the fabric of our club, given the circumstances we were born in. It's something we are proud of. Don't really see your point.

1441033622146.jpg1441033626555.jpg
Yeah you lot are a nice bunch. Nice to see you show your support for Palestine at some point last year as well.
Reply 13
Original post by Depleted
Yeah you lot are a nice bunch. Nice to see you show your support for Palestine at some point last year as well.

Cheers mate. Support for Palestine is constant;pretty much every Celtic game, home or away, Palestine flags are visible amongst our support.
Original post by M67
Cheers mate. Support for Palestine is constant;pretty much every Celtic game, home or away, Palestine flags are visible amongst our support.

Yeah man, you lot are a great club for supporting unjust causes. Disappointed to see you didn't qualify for the CL, Celtic Park is always buzzing on the big nights. What caused you not to qualify, where would you say the weaknesses in your squad lie?
Reply 15
Original post by Depleted
Yeah man, you lot are a great club for supporting unjust causes. Disappointed to see you didn't qualify for the CL, Celtic Park is always buzzing on the big nights. What caused you not to qualify, where would you say the weaknesses in your squad lie?

I was gutted aswell, but if I'm honest Europa League is probably our level.

I wouldn't say there is a weakness within our squad technically, it's more a psychological thing and it's been going on for sometime. The nerves get to us on big occasions and cause us to make uncharacteristic errors which have big consequences, like for example not even being able to defend corners ffs. It's a feature of our game unfortunately and it needs to be cut out if we want to make it as a CL club again.
Reply 16
1441041281366.jpg1441041287306.jpg
Fair play to you. Pictures and videos you've posted are class, you guys create some atmosphere.
Suppose it can't hurt having another team to laugh at on here
Reply 19
Original post by Zander01
Suppose it can't hurt having another team to laugh at on here

No one made a sevco (rangers) thread did they?

Quick Reply

Latest