Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of Ching Wah University? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anybody interested in this university? Lots of people who got 10A's in HK are applying to get in there. So what do you think of this university? Btw, it's in Beijing, in case you didnt know.

ReputationRep:
    I think the normal transliteration is Tsinghua. It's well-respected by anyone who knows about Chinese universities...it's generally seen as the top science/tech university in China.

ReputationRep:
    Strangely, best joint with Bei Da and almost impossible to get into if your competeing with everyone else resident in China. However, it isn't too high in the world University league tables.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valcandy)
    Strangely, best joint with Bei Da and almost impossible to get into if your competeing with everyone else resident in China. However, it isn't too high in the world University league tables.
    Yup, really hard to get into. Not sure if my cousin's going for it this year, he got the second highest biology exam mark in china

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    Anybody interested in this university? Lots of people who got 10A's in HK are applying to get in there. So what do you think of this university? Btw, it's in Beijing, in case you didnt know.
    It's no doubt that Tsing hua is the best Uni of mainland of China. A lots of my friends went there and this year my boyfriend is appliying Tsinghua. Although it's not at the top of the world rank, it's a fantastic and amazing uni.The students in this uni are the elite of Chinese students.

ReputationRep:
    are the students in the uni taught by native english speakers? hows the environment like? ive seen it in the newspaper and its so china... haha u know wt im talking about. i dont quite like boredom. also, if u meet some drug dudes they might stuff some heroine into ur pocket... then calls the police and then u get executed... might get headshot by those soldiers too.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.