Im a girl with fine black hairs all over my breasts, stomach, lower back, buttocks Watch

JamesH2017
Badges: 14
Report 2 years ago
I suggest you have a chat about it with your GP - seems you have an appointment with them anyway for a non-related matter.

Chatting to your GP about this will certainly do no harm and it may help you in the longer term.

Good luck and take care.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
maybe you're transforming into a werewolf
AlesanaWill
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It is normal. Levels of body hair varies significantly on females and lots of women have more hair than you might think. A lot of women have hair on their breasts, stomach, etc. but it's rarely spoken about or admitted to - which is a shame.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I have the same issue as you(also asian). This honestly really puts me down that I can't wear revealing tops. The hair is really fine but I have to shave everything and then go over with hair bleach which makes it less noticeable. What sucks is that all my mum and sister don't have this issue at all, it's just me in the family. :/ I wish i can afford laser
Tessaract
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have hair on the exact same places as you. I’m very insecure about it as well and sometimes feel very ugly because of it. But I’ve been trying to come to terms with the fact that it’s completely normal. That’s just how genetics works. The media always portrays this image of completely hairless female bodies but the truth is that we’re all mammals and that’s a characteristic we gotta live with. Shaving isn’t a good idea because the stubble just makes it worse but waxing/hair removal cream when you need to is a good option. Most importantly though, learn to not give a ****. And if someone has a problem with it, that’s their worry. **** em.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
Honestly I’m Pakistani and I have the exact same problem. My mum is hairless and my dad is like a gorilla lmao. I’d suggest laser as it’s pain free, and permanent but it’s very expensive. Honestly body hair is completely natural and is nothing to be ashamed of!! xx
screamingicecube
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's normal. You have the option to wax but honestly if you don't go for everything you'll have a new insecurity of exposing places that aren't waxed next to waxed places.
Mrs.Grey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is this normal? Im 19 and I practically shave my entire body apart from my arms, upper back and sides of my stomach. Its a big insecurity of mine but I try to tell myself its inevitable my mother is asian (although hairless?!) but my dad is very hairy.The hairs are not wiry or thick and coarse, but because they are fine and black they are very noticeable. I am currently on birth control (pill) which I started almost 2 years ago, and before this I had regular periods every month since I was 11. I also do not grow hair on my chin/neck, so I don't really think it could be PCOS. I was wondering if this is considered excess body hair/if it is a cause for concern?
it's normal, I come from a hairy family. I'm hairy while my sister is not although I have PCOS but still. It ain't that deep and also you can still have PCOS and not have irregular periods and hirsutism.
Mrs.Grey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly I’m Pakistani and I have the exact same problem. My mum is hairless and my dad is like a gorilla lmao. I’d suggest laser as it’s pain free, and permanent but it’s very expensive. Honestly body hair is completely natural and is nothing to be ashamed of!! xx
laser isn't permanent
Anonymous #7
Report 1 year ago
Is this normal? Im 19 and I practically shave my entire body apart from my arms, upper back and sides of my stomach. Its a big insecurity of mine but I try to tell myself its inevitable my mother is asian (although hairless?!) but my dad is very hairy.The hairs are not wiry or thick and coarse, but because they are fine and black they are very noticeable. I am currently on birth control (pill) which I started almost 2 years ago, and before this I had regular periods every month since I was 11. I also do not grow hair on my chin/neck, so I don't really think it could be PCOS. I was wondering if this is considered excess body hair/if it is a cause for concern?
I am white British and I have to wax my belly. I did have really fine, white/blonde hair but made a silly decision after being picked on in school and now have dark, thick hairs. I also had an op on my lower back to remove an ingrowing hair which has left me with a 2 inch scar. As others have said though, it is completely normal to have hair in all areas on the body and it is unrealistic to think that woman have to be smooth all the time.
Fudgeinator
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i started growing hair literally EVERYWHERE when i was 8 and being asian didn't help at all.I started shaving everywhere except my upper back and arms but it just grows back after like two days (not extremely fast).I wish my hair wasnt so dark sometimes but it's not like i wear cloths that expose anything hairy anyway.I can still bare with it i guess
M.lr
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What's her beauty regime like, any specific products she uses ..
desert_fairy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i can relate i have hair all over

maybe consider laser treatment if you can afford it as I've heard it's quite costly w/out discounts
Mofuka
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Post some pics of those areas and I might be able to help you with your problem by giving you professional advice
Lobo1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi, I'm 29. My mother is Hispanic and my father is Caucasian so I have the dark hair pale skin problem. My father is very hairy and I got that too I grow hair pretty much everywhere! It's normal for certain people I wouldn't worry about it too much unless the hair is getting really thick and coarse and you might have a hormonal balance. I had deformities in my fallopian tubes and uterus. I also have it around my butt and back. I shaved just cuz I want too winter I kind to let it slide though. They're various creams and hair growth Inhibitors out there. Despite what people say your hair does not grow back thicker once you shave it it's just growing back and it looks thick only when it's starting to poke out of the skin. But don't listen to the people about shaving I've been doing it since I can remember it's always worked out well for me if you did have a hormonal imbalance though you would probably know already because there would be other symptoms like heavy periods cystic acne horrible pain cramping. You're good
Ciaraaaaalouise
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Girl yes !! I’m 20 if I go even 3 days with out shaving i have black hair on every inch of my body my chin hair black boob hairs it’s a lot . And bad on my inner thighs too .Definitely If in a relationship I would have to shave everything every day to maintain it
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have hair everywhere. So yes it's normal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (339)
60.21%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.15%
No- I want it (155)
27.53%
No- I don't want it (40)
7.1%

Watched Threads