i dont know which is more relevant statistics or mechanics AS level ?

Watch
Nadine98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
im starting grade 12 and i have to choose which statistics or mechanics in maths , the problem is i dont know which is more relevant for me ! im going into engineering in university next year so which one is more relevant for me ?
peanutbutterjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mechanics
midgemeister7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mechanics for engineering
Laurenafenete
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mechanics, especially for engineering. Will also help you if you are doing A level physics a lot
Hayley Williams
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nadine98)
im starting grade 12 and i have to choose which statistics or mechanics in maths , the problem is i dont know which is more relevant for me ! im going into engineering in university next year so which one is more relevant for me ?
As everyone else has said, mechanics
Nadine98
Rep:
?
the supervisor has asked me to give good reasons tomorrow why she should open mechanics teaching class for only 4 students !
and she said dont tell me cz im doing engineering !!! so ?
BestWingmanEver
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nadine98)
Statistics, no matter if you're taking physics or you want to be an engineer or anything like that, take stats, and thank me later
Nadine98
Rep:
?
did anyone actually do mechanics in AS and physics and went to engineering in uni and found that it helped ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (20)
7.63%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.5%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.56%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.5%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (73)
27.86%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.94%

Watched Threads