_tatty123_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm 15 years old, female, and I really want to have both of my nipples pierced but every piercing shop/parlour (however you may) says you need to be 16 or bring a parent or guardian if your under age. Now, if my parents found out I want my nipples pierced or am getting them, they will kill me.
Is there any way around it? Like fake ID's or anything, just something.
I can't wait any longer.
---_---
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why the f.....? Anyways forget it, just pierce them yourself if you're so deperantè.
RomNoob
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lmao. Do it at home.
danavfc96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I know how you can solve this!!!

Now I have your attention, DON'T get them pierced - you will look like a ****, which is bad, whilst it may seem desirable at your age so you can get as much **** in you as possible - that is the sort of stereotype you will face..
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
don't do it. you will regret it.
BekahMay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Honestly just wait until youre 16, youll have them forever or at least for a while you can wait less than a year for them
_tatty123_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by danavfc96)
I know how you can solve this!!!

Now I have your attention, DON'T get them pierced - you will look like a ****, which is bad, whilst it may seem desirable at your age so you can get as much **** in you as possible - that is the sort of stereotype you will face..
THAT'S THE STEREOTYPE I WILL FACE?! OH HOW WILL I EVER LIVE...not
I will look like a ****? okay...slut shame why don't you.
I'm not doing it to get ****...you stupid prick, I'm doing it for myself.
danavfc96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by _tatty123_)
THAT'S THE STEREOTYPE I WILL FACE?! OH HOW WILL I EVER LIVE...not
I will look like a ****? okay...slut shame why don't you.
I'm not doing it to get ****...you stupid prick, I'm doing it for myself.
yeah, my presumptions were incorrect, but that is what everyone will think!

Point proved
vis break
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Try looking for the back ally/more seedy ones. Go to your towns emo hangout and ask one of them to point one out for you.
JustGeorgeJ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by _tatty123_)
I'm 15 years old, female, and I really want to have both of my nipples pierced but every piercing shop/parlour (however you may) says you need to be 16 or bring a parent or guardian if your under age. Now, if my parents found out I want my nipples pierced or am getting them, they will kill me.
Is there any way around it? Like fake ID's or anything, just something.
I can't wait any longer.
You are 15... you have to be 16 to get them done. You literally have a year, probably less to wait.

Sure you could find someone who would do it for you whilst you are underage but it wouldn't be anyone professional and who knows rules, regulations and I don't hygiene. They will make a bodge job of it and you'll be left with badly pierced nipples. Seriously just wait, it'll be so much easier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (44)
36.97%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
10.08%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.2%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
24.37%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (19)
15.97%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.4%

Watched Threads